Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB adobe photoshop cs5 or 6

Discussion on WTB adobe photoshop cs5 or 6 within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTB adobe photoshop cs5 or 6

As my title says im looking to buy photoshop cs5 or 6 key payment options are psc,paypal,skrill or even
Egold.
Or if someone could direct me to epvpers shop thread with mentioned programs that would also be much apreciated.
Thank you
Old 04/16/2014, 17:23   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

adobe photoshop cs6

I can give you the cs6 extendet full version.

<How much you pay>?
Old 04/16/2014, 19:18   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeskela View Post
I can give you the cs6 extendet full version.

<How much you pay>?
Watch out for cracks. By me you can get the Key with Fees.
Old 04/16/2014, 21:28   #4

I obviously want to buy full version key not cracked one since im using cracked one right now and every addon or update always requires new crack which 99% of the time doesnt work or lasts only a mounth. As far as price goes im looking for something in range of 40 maybe 50€ and i would really prefere paypal or even skrill over PSC since its way more secure for both partys.