Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Wildstar Deluxe Pre-Order key with beta access

Discussion on Wildstar Deluxe Pre-Order key with beta access within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Wildstar Deluxe Pre-Order key with beta access

$65 or 47€

Tags
beta, deluxe, wildstar

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Wildstar Beta Key - Full Access
02/23/2014 - Trading - 1 Replies
Hello, I'm selling a Full Access Beta Key to the Wildstar beta. Price : 50€. The mail containing the key and all the instructions will be sent after the payment. Paypal only!
[Buying] Wildstar beta access
01/21/2014 - Trading - 9 Replies
Tell me your price via private message. I want proofs, else I wont trade with you. Only via Paypal
[Selling] WildStar Beta Account (access to all beta events) Current test Today-Sun
06/05/2013 - Trading - 0 Replies
Want to sell my WildStar beta account. This account will receive access to all future beta events, including the full closed beta test. Current test is open from today until Sunday -- but they seem to be pumping tests out quite frequently. Already tied to my main email address (because keys are tied to your email address), so I can't give you access to my email, but my computer is old and won't play the game anyways, so no worries (it can barely play WoW, so I'm not sure what I was thinking...
Order TERA now - get 17% Discount and Beta-Access!
03/04/2012 - Gaming News - EN - 7 Replies
Tera is a 3D fantasy MMORPG published by Frogster. Needless to say, this is a pay to play title, but that's not a bad thing, as you'll get your moneys worth with this game! One of the few reasons this game attracted so much media attention is the astonishing graphics. Powered by the "Unreal engine 3",Tera is a real powerhouse when it comes to visuals! Explore the massive world, full of jaw dropping beauty and wonders! Check out now the E*PvP Games-Store and save up to 17%! ...