Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cheap Thief Key

Discussion on Cheap Thief Key within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cheap Thief Key

Hi,

im looking for a cheap thief key.
add me in skype : tody95

only paypal

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Cheap lvl 80 Thief
06/24/2013 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 1 Replies
I'm seling this Guild Wars 2 Account: EU Elona Reach (DE) 1 x lvl 80 Thief 4 x lower lvls (PvP Charachters) WvW rank 14 GOT 13 Bonus Chests Remaining!!!!! CoF dagger + Chest! Errol's Mask and Eternal ICE!!
[Selling] WTS Cheap GW2 acc, Thief 80.
04/04/2013 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 0 Replies
pm me offers, it has exotic crafted set ( power/vit/crit ) , exotic daggers, some gold , 350k ~ karma points , 2x laurels http://i.imgur.com/5IO4hfG.jpg
WTT full geared GW2 Thief(best pvp gear best pvp thief wvwvw)against ur aion acc
11/19/2012 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
Heyho i want to trade my GuildWars2 80thief p/d deffensiv perfect for open pvp against your aion acc lvl 60 with also gear the thief has 11 gold and full carrion set(best set ingame) exo pistol(best pistol) the dagger ist not the best but for the build not very important accesoires are also the best you can have leatherin 400 and juwelier 400
WTS GW2 Account whit all info + Registration Key/Thief Level 80 (CHEAP$$)
10/11/2012 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 0 Replies
GW2 Account Thief level 80 + Registration Key!!! Guild Wars 2 Account Official Server EU!!! The Account Goes with all informations + Activation Key!!!! Server transfer is always free in guild wars 2. You can bring this account to US, EU, any servers and play with your friends. http://i48.tinypic.com/358pbux.jpg Item Armors: (For Farming Gold) Green! Explorer's Prowler Mask Of The Explorer + Opal Orb - (3% Magic Find/+14 Precission/+14 Power) Level 80 Explorer's Prowler Shoulders Of...