Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

High Geared Dragon Nest Acc

Discussion on High Geared Dragon Nest Acc within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 1
High Geared Dragon Nest Acc

Hey,

ich möchte meinen Dragon Nest acc Verkaufen.
Darauf befinden sich 3 lv 60 Charakter und 2 davon sind sehr gut Equipt.

1. Lv 60 Gladiator

-Dangerous Desire Set
Rüstung +8
Waffen +10

- Perfekter Skill Schmuck
- School Uniform

2. Artillery
- Honourable Tribe Set
Rüstung +8
Waffen +10/+9

- Skill Schmuck ausbaufähig
- 3 Reskill Rollen
- 1 Job Change Scroll
- School Uniform

3. Guardian
- Nicht equippt

Für mehr Infos bitte per Nachricht melden.

LG
Old 05/08/2014, 17:54   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
jo meld dich ma bei mir skype haykattack

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Dragon Nest SEA Lvl 60 Geared FD Tempest ( Springwood )
12/01/2013 - Trading - 0 Replies
Server : Springwood Class : Tempest Level : 60 Some Info - 320,000 HP - 61,000 Crit - 1650+ FD - 28,500 Phy Attack in town - +13 GDN L Weapons
Buying Dragon Nest SEA geared up account
10/09/2012 - Trading - 1 Replies
I am willing to buy an account with good gears plus heraldies for apoc and manticore nests. Willing to buy any account on any servers. Please post here on how to contact you via e-mail, live messenger, yahoo messenger , skype , ICQ or ventrillo. I have $450 on hand cash got from selling an another online game account. Send an email to [email protected] please list everything about the account/gold that you are selling. Thanks and have a good day.
Buying Dragon Nest SEA geared up account
10/05/2012 - Trading - 5 Replies
I am looking for a fully geared account with proper heraldies gears for manticore and apocalypse nests. I can pay as much as possible if your gears are very hard to obtain in game so please send me a message or post here if you are interested to sell your account. Thanks and have a good day.
[B]Dragon Nest geared acc
04/17/2012 - Trading - 2 Replies
im looking to buy good account for a SM or Merc in dragon nest SEA , i pay with paypal , or wester union , or trade with grand fantasia EN gold , send me a private msg with screen shots ,
Selling Well Geared NA-Dragon Nest Account
02/26/2012 - Trading - 0 Replies
Server: West Payment: I accept Paypal only. Send payment first and I will give you account information. I have Skype if it will make you more comfortable to do the transaction over that. Contact: [email protected] Price: I'll accept the highest offer within the next few days. There is a reserve price of $200. Method: I will reset the 3rd password. I will create a new email account and give you full access. I will guide you through the proper steps of changing account info so...