Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Sell 35,000 gold on Tera EU Zuras server

Discussion on Sell 35,000 gold on Tera EU Zuras server within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Sell 35,000 gold on Tera EU Zuras server

hi there guys i am selling 35,000 gold on Tera EU Zuras i am verified paypal and i would like the buyer to also be verified please inbox me if interested.

ps will sell 1 account tera eu with a lvl 54 berzerker with a bone shaker steed

and the second character on the account is lancer level 44 i am taking offers for the account but the gold will be sold separate

Gold = 12 usd per 10,ooo gold or 6 usd per 5,000 gold please inbox me if you would like to offer or buy thank you.

Tags
gold, sell, tera - eu

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Tera EU (Zuras ServeR) 100k Gold
06/21/2013 - elite*gold Trading - 0 Replies
Selling gold for the cheap rate 1$ = 1000(1k) gold in Zuras Server. current gold is 150k. Prefferable to contact me in, Skype: kenagee18 Message me or add me up for infos! Im also selling lvl60-Sorcerer ilvl 158 (Zuras Server)
[Selling] Tera Eu Account / Zuras (Gold)
05/21/2013 - Trading - 0 Replies
Zuras-PVP Elin Sorcerer (ilvl161) PVP: +12Conjuct(Weapon/Armor/Gloves) / Bloodraves Boots (Arena armor) PvE: +12AbyssWeapon / +12KN Armor ETC: Costumes (Limited Edition Maid outfit / Black Seduction / etc ) & Mounts (Rainbow/Battlecharger) BG Jewels (crit/stunreduc) / CoF (6%aspd) necklace and crit necklace. Zuras Gold 15000 Gold = 1000php (25$ / 20€)
WTS TERA GOLD - EU - ZURAS SERVER
02/24/2013 - Trading - 0 Replies
Hello guys, I'm selling gold on Tera EU Zuras server. In case you're interested add me on skype "peccaafsa" is the username. You will find me after 16:00 GMT online for quite some hours. I only accept paypal as a payment method, smaller and larger trades are welcome, however will make you confortable.
WTS> Tera (Zuras) Gold
02/17/2013 - Trading - 0 Replies
As the title says I am selling gold @ Zuras server. Pm me with ammount u want to buy and your offer. Ty. Payment - Paypal.