Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS LOTRO Founders Lifetime VIP Account

Discussion on WTS LOTRO Founders Lifetime VIP Account within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
SOLD

PVMP : includes a Rank 7 Warleader , and R5 Warg

NOTES
account has bree steed , dusky nimblefoot goat, and the festive azure steed .
account also has year 1 to 4 gift boxes
Enough Turbine Points to Purchase all 3 Expansions Riders of Rohan + Rise of Isengard + Helms Deep,with over 14000 TP to spend ! PIC LINKS BELOW
Old 02/01/2014, 13:33   #2

elite*gold: 0
ACCOUNT SOLD !!!

Tags
lotro acc lifetime

Similar Threads Similar Threads
wts Lifetime lotro Founders account
09/03/2014 - Trading - 3 Replies
Why buy a second hand account when you can buy a fresh account that has 0% chance of being recalled. Level 100 accounts for sale. Brandywine SKYPE Snoopkimble or e-mail [email protected] I personally level each of these accounts NO one else does my leveling. I made them from lvl 1 great account for someone that dont like the process of leveling a new alts brandywine server It is f2p you can upgrade and no traits. No expansions
wts Lifetime lotro Founders account EU
05/23/2013 - Trading - 5 Replies
Selling my account for eldar server, lvl 50 burg WITH the founders reward stuff. Account was started on day of release and has been laying dormant for years.. PM me with best offer. Thanks Sorry for wrong place :/ Also have 20k turbine points on the account, I just checked
WTS LOTRO LIFETIME FOUNDERS ACCOUNT
11/04/2011 - Lord of the Rings Online - 5 Replies
i have a LOTRO founders account. I have a lvl 55 hunter, lvl 26 hobbit burglar, lvl 32 elf ministrel, lvl 18 runekeeper on windfola and a lvl 36 warden on riddermark. Pretty good gear. Has all expansions mirkwood, moria and rise of isengard. I just dont have time anymore. You'll receive 500 turbine points a month as well as having access to all areas. its by far the best way to play LOTRO. Being in the military I just dont have time to play. Since they dont sell this lifetime anymore and it has...