Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Wildstar Full Beta Key

Discussion on Wildstar Full Beta Key within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Wildstar Full Beta Key

Hi,
I'm looking for a Full Wildstar Beta Key.
Would pay 20€ PSC.
Only trusted Member!
Contact me via pm

Greetz

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Full WildStar Beta - $200
01/15/2014 - Trading - 1 Replies
Hi I'm looking to purchase a full WildStar Beta Account. I will pay $200 via a verified PayPal for the full beta account and the email it is attached to. If you can provide proof that the account is legitimate, ie. screenshot of closed beta forum access (not the stress test section), or any other unique identifier, then I will gladly purchase. If you're interested in selling please PM me your Skype, and I will respond to you as soon as possible. Bump! Still looking for an account.
[Selling] Wildstar Full Beta Account,+1 Beta Key, Trusted Seller, Paypal
01/09/2014 - Trading - 1 Replies
Closed.
[Selling] 2x Wildstar FULL Beta Key €50 per key
12/29/2013 - Trading - 2 Replies
Hello Elitepvpers I am selling 2 Wildstar keys which gives you full access to the beta. I am selling them for €50 per key, you can pay with Paysafecard or PayPal. Going first to extremely trusted members only. Skype: aetheryte
[Selling] WILDSTAR FULL BETA
07/19/2013 - Trading - 1 Replies
I have a full wildstar beta account, with all the proof necessary(screenshots, etc). The email and display names are immediately change-able via the forums, so no worries about "take back" issues. Hit me up via skype: chootomy Payment via paypal, i will not go first since this is a very hot game.