Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[H] Hearthstone Beta Key [W] Wildstar Beta Key (no Stresstest)

Discussion on [H] Hearthstone Beta Key [W] Wildstar Beta Key (no Stresstest) within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[H] Hearthstone Beta Key [W] Wildstar Beta Key (no Stresstest)

I have recieved a HS Beta-Key a few day's ago but i dont play it.
I think its unfair that guys like me who are not that intrested in this Game got one, and some guys who desperately waiting for one have no luck =/
Its the same with the Wildstar Beta right now, i am registered for the Beta since about a year and did all the surveys and stuff, but no luck.

what i would really like to do is:
giving you the Beta key for HS, and you on the other Hand are giving me the Key for the WS Beta,
so justice will be restored and were both happy ^^

--------

the HS Key is EU (form swizerland)| don't know if it's important.

pm me !

---------
Old 12/19/2013, 23:01   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
I sell a Wildstar Key, but not want a another Key. I want Money

Similar Threads Similar Threads
wildstar stresstest beta key giveaway
02/13/2014 - Trading - 8 Replies
Hallo Zusammen habe hier einen Beta Key für Stress Test WE von Wildstar abzugeben Wer mir hier im Thread was lustiges schreibt bekommt ihn. in einer Stunde bin ich bis morgen weg, also gogo :d
[Trading] [H] Hearthstone Beta Key [W] Wildstar Beta Key (no Stresstest)
12/19/2013 - Hearthstone Trading - 0 Replies
I have recieved a HS Beta-Key a few day's ago but i dont play it. I think its unfair that guys like me who are not that intrested in this Game got one, and some guys who desperately waiting for one have no luck =/ Its the same with the Wildstar Beta right now, i am registered for the Beta since about a year and did all the surveys and stuff, but no luck. what i would really like to do is: giving you the Beta key for HS, and you on the other Hand are giving me the Key for the WS Beta,...
WTB Wildstar Closed beta Account / kein stresstest
12/11/2013 - Trading - 0 Replies
bieten tu ich eine 100 Euro paysafecard die sofort getradet werden kann, pin+ Serialnummer
Wildstar Stresstest Beta Key
12/06/2013 - Freebies - 0 Replies
Hi Mädels ! Ich verschenke das Teil hier. Wer ihn als Erster registrieren kann wird das Game am WE spielen können. Möge der Schnellere gewinnen :) Viel Spaß damit :) FYEC-TBQS-KG2C-7UUM-Q5Q3 Creating an NCSOFT Account: *NOTE: If you already have an existing NCSOFT account, you can safely skip these steps.
[Selling] Wildstar Stresstest + coming Beta Events Account
07/25/2013 - Trading - 0 Replies
verkauft