Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling PWI Harshland Lv90+ Barbarian

Discussion on Selling PWI Harshland Lv90+ Barbarian within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling PWI Harshland Lv90+ Barbarian

Selling Perfect World International Lv 90+ Barbarian
Server: Harshland (PVP)

Equipments: HH/TT90 Heave Armor Set all high refined (all +5) and Hp shard
HH 90 Gold Magic Necklace & Gr 13 Magic Belt, 1 Misty and HP/Crit rings

Weapon : HH 90 Gold Berserker Axe (GX) with high refine and gr9 shard

Lv 90+ Genie with 60+ Lucky Point (third evolution)

All skills are maxed and have all the lv 89 skills. (1 99skils book in bank from cube)
and 20+ pages of fate (trade for 99 skills)

Other: 15m in coin and 10gold, 200+ chip (cube), alot of other random stuff that is worth coins, Cashshop land mount and flying mount

Finished the third back in time quest, can level really fast to 100, get over 4% an hour

PM me offers here or email me at

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling PWI HarshLand Acc
08/03/2009 - Perfect World Trading - 1 Replies
level 80 veno with a nix no herc.... gears are almost full hh80 light armor char has about 3 mill coins on it 5 mill if sold an item on it... level 80 cleric gear is almost hh80 gold like above but is a robe this char only have about 200k on it
Selling PWI harshland lv9x barbarian
07/27/2009 - Trading - 0 Replies
Lv 9x Barbarian with full HH/TT 90 armors and weapon all skills maxed with few demon skills a lot of coins and items in game pm me or email me at [email protected]
wts pwi harshland account
07/27/2009 - Perfect World Trading - 1 Replies
both ep + bm for sale, high level and decent gear. email me for more info [email protected]
Selling PWI Harshland high Lv Account
07/08/2009 - Trading - 0 Replies
Selling Lv 89+ Barbarian on Harshland (PVP) Have all the HH/TT 90 Armor Sets already and with high refines (will have 15k+ hp in tiger form) Almost all skills are maxed with Sage/Demon skills Alot of other HH/TT mats in the banks With lv89+ genie One of the highest lvl barbarian on the server. PM me if you want more info (have alot of other info i dont want to put it here unless u pm me) or with offers.
Selling SWG Lv90 Jedi!!
07/15/2008 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
Hi all, I recently got married and well, you know how it is, don't have time to dedicate to SWG anymore :( Anyway, I'm selling my account. Chars are on Chimaera, a Lv 90 Jedi and a Lv 90 Trader. Jedi is human, Trader is a Wookie. Both are male. I haven't put together an extensive list of items yet, but these characters are as good as you'll get. Account has all expansions. The Jedi has it all. Has custom tailored clothing with max stats on each, topped off with a Jedi Master Cloak....