Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB L2off Server Pack

Discussion on WTB L2off Server Pack within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTB L2off Server Pack

Hello im looking for a clean L2off Server Pack Full + l2off geodata textures + engine.. i dont want custom **** and l2j server..

Version : Interlude but i accept other l2off stable suggestions

peace

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[L2OFF] Lineage.ro L2DEX -L2OFF Glory Days Server 100% Retail Platform
07/08/2013 - Lin2 Private Server - 1 Replies
Lineage II - Dex | Goddess of Destruction: Glory Days Server DEX 3x will be updated to Goddess of Destruction: Glory Days Chronicle during 4 July 2013 . Platform : Full working retail l2off files Glory days files including Echo update! (you can login on test server to check yourself) Please download your glory days client Full DEX client via updater: http://www.lineage.ro/update/L2DEX-_-GloryDays.rar Full client via torrent: http://goo.gl/cVYhD
NEW L2off Interlude server
02/26/2013 - Lin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
Hello Dear members of Elitepvpers. I would like to present you a lineage 2 mid rate server, This Server is based on L2OFF Files. Server infos bellow: Server Rates: xp:75X sp:100X adena drop:80X drop:10X
Selling L2off Interlude and Hellbound pack
06/07/2009 - Lineage 2 - 1 Replies
Helo guys, Im here to announce that im selling the lasts L2Off packs from russians, to be exactly, dvampire packs. The pack is almost perfect, comes with everything you will need. And plus, if you buy my pack, i will can give you support, in whataver you want for 1 month. And the price includes one month of full updates.
Selling L2off Interlude and Hellbound pack
06/07/2009 - Lin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
Helo guys, Im here to announce that im selling the lasts L2Off packs from russians, to be exactly, dvampire packs. The pack is almost perfect, comes with everything you will need. And plus, if you buy my pack, i will can give you support, in whataver you want for 1 month. And the price includes one month of full updates.