Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 20:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Pokemmo Eggs/Comps/Shiny Pokes

Discussion on Pokemmo Eggs/Comps/Shiny Pokes within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
Pokemmo Eggs/Comps/Shiny Pokes

Greetings,

Started playing not too long ago and am now ready for the E4. Looking for Pokémon to finish up my team, or even recreate it. Have nothing solid built yet so far, as I don't know what route I am going to take. Any suggestions for the first E4 as well as the subsequent E4 fights is welcomed; moreso if you're selling the Pokémon to accomplish it.

Currently looking for Lucky Eggs, Shiny Pokémon (Meowth and Mankey at least), and any built/competitive ~Lv100 Pokémon. All payments done via Paypal as gift. Will send first np.

Can Post or PM. Skype would be best. Thanks!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Pokemmo account W/ 7 lvl 100 EV trained pokes
12/22/2013 - Trading - 2 Replies
Title says all :) pm or email me if interested . Pokemon can be sold seperatly as well. (completed storyline of course!)
[Selling] [POKEMMO] Shinies, Comps LVL100, Comps LVL50, Game Corner, PokeLeveling [Paypal]
09/22/2013 - Trading - 2 Replies
BNESUG's SHOP is opened again! Come and check my offer! I DON't SELL LUCKY EGGS RIGHT NOW I accept lucky eggs and money. SHINIES LVL50 : - Bellossom Lv.50 HP31] ATK DEF28-29] SATK31] SDEF20-21] SPD (full evs) - waiting for offers COMPS LVL50 :
[Selling] [S] Pokemmo Shiny/Comps
05/03/2013 - Trading - 1 Replies
I have various high tier comps, as well as a shiny rare to sell for Paypal US. Willing to go first if you have good reputations. Not going to post the details here but if you're interested in comps/eggs/shinies send me a message and I'll add you on skype.
Buy PWO money/shiny/epic pokes
02/16/2013 - Trading - 1 Replies
Hi add me to skype will pay for poke $ and vr and hr pokes aswell as super epic pokes. pokehacks1 skypename using paypal
Buy PWO money/shiny/epic pokes
10/31/2012 - Pokemon - 2 Replies
Hi add me to skype will pay for poke $ and vr and hr pokes aswell as super epic pokes. pokehacks1 skypename using paypal