Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Account recovery and country change business

Discussion on Account recovery and country change business within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Account recovery and country change business

Heya elitepvpers!

Time to make your day hawt! That's right, I'm letting go of my business for a silly price! It's time for me to move on, as I'm engaged with big and promising projects and simply don't have the time to run these services anymore. However, I'm not just going to let it go to ground and leave all those customers hanging. That's why you are here, to take it over and keep it running. Allow me to present you Fisher's consulting package!

Full resources on how to restore accounts where a company asks for ID and owner can't provide it
Full resources on how to do a country change on an account

Sounds sweet right? With everything I give you, you'll be able to open your own service center. Think of it like this, each service you sell costs $50, so by selling only two, you'll get your investment back in a jiffy! Hell, to make the deal even sweeter, if you go for the Exclusive package, I'll refer anyone who pokes me about such services to you! Trust me, I get quite a few of these requests. I've handled over 500 cases with this services over the course of years, with about 90% success rate, which is fair enough.

As this market can get pretty big fast, I'm willing to sell this only to 3 customers, so make sure you snatch it before someone else does. Or wait, what if you want it all for yourself? Well you can do that too!

Exclusive package - $300 or $200 via Western Union!
Single package - $100

Difference? If you buy Exclusive, I shut this thread down immediately and don't sell it to anyone else. If you buy single, I will sell it to 2 more customers. Keep in mind, if someone buys single package before you get that exclusive, it will no longer be available, as I can't take everything from a customer and give them their money back, so if you want it all for yourself, hurry up and make that deal!

Here's how to pay:
1) PayPal - for trusted members
2) WesternUnion - for everyone else

That simple! If you want to buy it, but thing WesternUnion is a hassle, you can send money via their site, from the comfort of your home, without the need to visit any of their agents.

That's it for today folks! This sweet moneymaker can be yours for only $100, or $300 if you give that Exclusive a go! Please keep in mind that numbers in this thread are not final, if there's a high interest in the Exclusive package, I may up the price in order to decide who gets it. Oh yeah. I'll be available for you via skype in case you run into any trouble. I won't provide work for free, but I will provide support for free for a year, by then you should get a solid hang of it.

For any further information you might need, I'm available!
E-mail:

What are you waiting for? Peace!

P.S. Since you don't know me, please poke me if you are worried about my reputation, I can easily show it, just don't want to link a different forum here. Also, any moderators doubting this trade as free to poke me for proof.

Tags
account recovery, business, country change, deal, id change