Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Dragon Nest EU Account lvl 24 Acrobat

Discussion on Dragon Nest EU Account lvl 24 Acrobat within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Dragon Nest EU Account lvl 24 Acrobat

Hey , i wanna sell my DN EU ( Desmodeus Server ) ACC with lvl 24 Acrobat full Orange EQ ( pvp skilled ) and over 4000 gold

pm for more informations

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Trading] Dragon Nest EU ACC for Acrobat
04/01/2013 - Trading - 0 Replies
Trading Europe DN account with - Lvl 40 Swordsman Lvl 40 Sharpshooter Lvl 13 Sorceress :p Will Trade For an Acc With an Acrobat Lvl 40 and In-Game Gold, Make Your Offers, PM me on Skype - Assassinspwnz if you want to confirm characters lvl's and such, Sharpshooter has Full Enhancment ability's heraldy's EPIC 32 and one RARE lvl 40 (Final Damage - 88) and skill Charged Shot 50% action speed, Arrow Barrage, Arrow Shower and Siege Stance 20%Dmg INC, Swordsman has EPIC 20%Dmg INC heraldy's...
S> Lv40 Acrobat (Dragon Nest NA Velskud)
10/28/2012 - Trading - 1 Replies
Currently trying to sell my lvl 40 Acro and Merc they are both on the same account. Acrobat (lv40) (Gear) (+7)Cerb Hairband (Craft: Windswept) (HA: AGI/VIT/HP) (+8)Manticore Dress (Windswept) (HA: AGI/STR/HP) (+7)Cerb Leggings (Windswept) (HA: AGI/STR/HP) (+8)Manticore Gloves (Life-Giving) (HA: AGI/VIT/HP) (+8)Manticore Boots (Life-Giving) (Ha: AGI/VIT/HP) (+10)Manticore Bow (Destructive) (PHY/AGI/STR) (+10)Manticore Quiver (Windswept) (PHY/AGI/ART)
WTS Dragon Nest SEA. Holywood account(acrobat)
04/04/2012 - Trading - 0 Replies
I wanna sell my Dragon Nest (sea) account on Holywood server. What i have there: Acrobat lvl 40 Gear: +8 Manticore Headband(wind); Resealed: 4 times
[SELL] Dragon Nest SEA - 2x LVL40: 40 Elemental & 40 FU + 1x LVL32 Acrobat
01/26/2012 - Trading - 1 Replies
Dragon Nest SEA account - 2x LVL 40 Elementalist & Force User + LvL 32 Acrobat - Springwood http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/6374/photofiv.jp g http://img560.imageshack.us/img560/7571/photo3xh. jpg Im selling this account, because I want to switch over to World of Warcraft again. This account has two Sorceresses, one being Elementalist and other being Force User. The elementalist currently has the gear equiped with the Lunar weapon costume. The Force user doesn't have gear on, because i...