Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Age of Conan Gamecard for sale / zum Verkauf | 5x

Discussion on Age of Conan Gamecard for sale / zum Verkauf | 5x within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 7
Post Age of Conan Gamecard for sale / zum Verkauf | 5x

Hallo alle !

Ich habe noch 5 original Gamecards von AoC.

Der Verkaufspreis liegt bei 20,00€.

Sobald das Geld Paypal / auf meinem Konto ankommt wird der Key dem Käufer wie nach vorheriger Absprache zugesendet. (E-Mail / MSN / ICQ / IRC / Was auch immer)

Massenrabatt: Wer 5 Stück nimmt bekommt sie dann alle für 90€

----------------------------------------------

Hi@all

I am momentanly the owner of 5 AoC Gamecards ( 60 Days ) and want to sell 'em. If u are intrested listen:

1 Gamecard = 20€

When I see that the moneytransfer is confirmed, I will send the Key to you. I'll send by E-Mail / MSN / ICQ / IRC / whatever ~~

When u think " Oh nice, is it smart to buy all of them to get a lower price?" I say Yes.

5 Gamecards = 90€

GOTTA KETCH EM' ALL !

----------------------------------------------

Old 04/19/2010, 01:30   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
free push