Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS Age of Conan account (paid for 6 months)

Discussion on WTS Age of Conan account (paid for 6 months) within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS Age of Conan account (paid for 6 months)

Also have free character transfer and paid name change.

Im willing to trade it for something. Just offer me.

PM me.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS sbot account (old) with 8 months time
06/06/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 3 Replies
selling sbot account with 8 months time. price : 60$ :mofo:
WTS Sbot Account with 2 months
02/03/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 12 Replies
Sbot account has 2 months on it, active until April 5th 2010...so a little more than 2 months. I want about $30 for it. MSN is located to the left <------------ MiddleMan will be used. Enjoy.
WotLK account with 7 months paid
03/21/2009 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
I wish to sell an EU Wow account with all expansions (BC+WotlK) The account is already paid until October via time cards. No toons of note on it, just a level 20. All i'm looking for it is a £25 top up voucher for the 3 mobile network. Throw me a PM if you want to work something out.
WTS wow basic+cb account +3 months game time
12/12/2008 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
hi guys i did a big fault by buying and eu battlechest (living in canada) i wanted the game in french but i dident knew that i cant play in us servers, so am now resseling the account, and i also bought 2 prepaied cards (60days each). i activated the account in wow-europe.com so all the package come with bellow: - account activated with wow+cb - 90 days game time ( 3 months) and i give free the other card (60 days) i paied for battle chest 50$¯ and for the game time cards 80$ ( 40$...