Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling APB Cash on Joker Server ~ Only $2.95 per 100k ~ Paypal via. **************

Discussion on Selling APB Cash on Joker Server ~ Only $2.95 per 100k ~ Paypal via. ************** within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile Selling APB Cash on Joker Server ~ Only $2.95 per 100k ~ Paypal via. **************

Hello,

I've got a fair sum on cash on my account, which, if you're interested in, I'd be more than happy to sell to you. For the time being I'm only selling up to a maximum of 7000k, though this is subject to change in the near future.

Please note that I am NOT advertising in any way. I'm well aware of the forum rules. ^^ It's just that I would feel more comfortable if the payment itself is made through **************. You can still pay with Paypal -- in fact, I'd recommend you use Paypal as it's one of the quicker and hassle-free options.

*Note that I'm selling cash in increments of 200k*

The payment will do done through **************, which will ensure a smooth and safe trade for both of us. The delivery will occur on the same day of your purchase (24 hrs) -- you can check further details on the listing.

Click on the following link to view the listing and buy cash:

I'll try to check this thread on a daily basis, though please feel free to send me a message for a quicker response.

Thanks!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling OCA Nano for paypal JOKER NA EAST (will provide screenshots)
06/28/2013 - Trading - 1 Replies
Hi im looking to sell my nano i just got from a few joker boxes, i just really need to get the money back because i would like to be able to pay for other games and such. If you are interested i can provide screenshots or we can skype or pm or whatever. SERVER: JOKER NA EAST
Selling WarRock account 10€ PSC asap, 100k NX cash
12/21/2012 - WarRock Trading - 6 Replies
Selling WarRock account for 10€ PSC. Its level 12 with 100k NX cash left and a couple of days of gold premium (like 30 if Im correct).
Selling WarRock account!!! Level 13, 160days gold prem, 100k NX cash
11/03/2012 - WarRock Trading - 5 Replies
Hi guys Im selling a WarRock account! Level 13, 160days of gold premium, 100k NX cash. Starting bid: 20€
[WTS] GUILD WARS Selling Lv.20 Account R/E, 100k Rare 2005 Holiday Items [Cash/Trade]
12/01/2011 - Guild Wars Trading - 3 Replies
Lv. 20 R/E http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/3776/guildaccoun t1.png Characters: Level 20- R/E Level 6- N/M (On final ascention (mirror) quest, once completed should be about level 20) Level 20- R/E (PVP)
trading or selling my runescape account for DBS in cinderella server or cash [Paypal
10/08/2008 - Runescape Trading - 0 Replies
the title says it all i'm selling my lvl 111 99 str 91 attack cb 109 account for dbs in cinderella server or cash from paypal we will be using middleman viper000 for paypal trade. dbs will be given first then acccount i am trusted but if you don't want to go first then we have to do paypal trade http://sythe.org/showthread.php?p=3674902#post367 4902<--here is more info add me on msn [email protected]