Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Want To Trade CS6 Nuker On Nirvana Server

Discussion on Want To Trade CS6 Nuker On Nirvana Server within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Want To Trade CS6 Nuker On Nirvana Server

I would like to trade a CS6 Nuker with good gears and items on Nirvana server for either a character on Asura or Bardo, pm me if you are interested and I will provide you with more details....

Tags
character, cs6, nirvana, nuker

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS CS10 WT Nuker (Nirvana), CS Shoa Warrior (Nirvana), And CS BOT Warrior (Asura)
07/30/2010 - 9Dragons Trading - 0 Replies
I'm selling these accounts because they are inactive and I dont play them much. What I want is anything you have to offer or trade for either a HD Nuker or LOB Nuker. The CS10 WT Nuker is on Nirvana server, And also the Shoa is on Nirvana server. The BOT Warrior is on the same account as the CS Shoa Warrior, but the BOT is on Asura. PM me if you either want to give me money, items, or a trade for a HD/LOB Nuker. I can also provide pictures upon request. Thank You...
[WTT] ec nuker [nirvana]
10/21/2009 - 9Dragons Trading - 2 Replies
looking ot trade my ec 2 BoT nuker for a gb-ec Warrior http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p47/ninjakato/ 2009October2113-21-21.jpg nuker dosent come with much seeing its an old account just looking to trade it for a decent warrior or sell for ingame gold also there are books for skills and manuals for skill training on the gc sho pm me or email me at [email protected]
WTT CS6 Nuker On Nirvana
07/19/2009 - 9Dragons Trading - 2 Replies
I would like to trade CS6 nuker on nirvana with good gear for a character on Asura, pm me for more details if you are interested....
TRADE BOT FC WARR FOR EC NUKER ON NIRVANA
04/05/2009 - Trading - 0 Replies
i whana trade mi bot fc 5 warr for ec nuker on nirvana & of corse i have 2 more chars whit out that fc warr,1 hd hyb gb7 & hd nuker gb1 same acc.if you whana trade PM
WTB BOT nuker on nirvana server
11/08/2008 - 9Dragons Trading - 3 Replies
anyone want to sell nuker account?