Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Rift account collector and dlc and bonus

Discussion on Rift account collector and dlc and bonus within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Rift account collector and dlc and bonus

Hi i sell account rift with collect and dlc and bonus vs 30€

Or i trade this vs final fantasy real reborn cd key eu

My skype: Xathos83

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS Rift Collector's Edition Account
07/23/2011 - Rift Trading - 0 Replies
I bought the Collector's Edition which come with Turtle Mount, Special Pet and bigger bag. Also applied a game card so there is 49days of game time left. I don't really like the game so will be happy to get rid of it. 2 character level 16 and 17 that you can just delete. Let me know if you are interested. Edit: This is on an EU server
[B] RIFT Collector's Edition Account [S] PSC
04/20/2011 - elite*gold Trading - 4 Replies
Joa also wie oben gesagt verkaufe ich meinen RIFT Collector's Edition Account (Acc ist knapps lvl 15, aber das ist ja egal, es geht hier lediglich um den Acc, der schon über 50 Euro kostet) da mir das spiel leider überhaupt nicht gefallen hat =/ ich suche dafür lediglich psc da ich mit e*gold usw nix anfangen kann .. bietet mal drauf los
Rift collector edition account
03/07/2011 - Rift Trading - 0 Replies
WTS Rift collector edition account with a rouge lvl 25 I 'm selling it cuz ain;t got time to play :) Price is 30 euros Acceting paypal as a gift only :) Pm here or email at [email protected] [email protected] (One of those two)
Rift pre-order collector's account 35 eur.
03/04/2011 - Rift Trading - 1 Replies
Wts a rift collectors account, i start it in head start, and i dont like it to much. for any more info private or write/add msn: [email protected] Thanks.