Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling Level 21 Seasoned Centurion Ranger on Drakensang

Discussion on Selling Level 21 Seasoned Centurion Ranger on Drakensang within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling Level 21 Seasoned Centurion Ranger on Drakensang

Hi, I am selling a level strong pvp 'seasoned centurion' ranger on drakensang for a good cash offer. The name is t1mesupb1tch, contains 12 gold.

server - Heredur
base damage - 216 - 233
attack speed - 1,46 with legendary bow (with a shop bow it is 1,55)
contains 5 level 20 legendary armour equipment!
Health Points - 2004
armor value - 50%
fire resistance value - 43%
pvp fame points level is 31
knowledge level is 16
contains 19,552 andermant and 6 legendary items, and the rest level 20 shop armor with each item slot filled with good gems!
contains 3 emotes - festive stormball horn, fire breath and 'lute'
contains sargon horse from event!

I would be looking for offers around £100-200? since I spent alot of andermant into my account for buying 33+ health gems and 40+ resistance. If anyone is interested message back!
Will accept offers through paypal or bank transfer.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Drakensang LV 40 Ranger for Sale - Knight of the Order
03/23/2015 - Browsergames Trading - 11 Replies
HI all, I have for sale my Drakensang account. LV 40 Ranger Knight of the order, Q3 almost done. FULLY LEGENDARY on and with high level crystals: - you can see from the screenshots my stats and inventory level. Also stash can be added on request. - you can see the stats with quiver and lv 39 buckler, I am about to create another buckler for better stats. I am adding the list of crystals I have on in this moment: - 11 x60 resistance = 85800 andermants - 8 x 33 armor = 62400...
[Selling] [Sell]Drakensang Ranger Q4 HEREDUR
08/25/2013 - Browsergames Trading - 4 Replies
#Sold
Exchange drakensang online ranger
08/19/2013 - Browsergames Trading - 0 Replies
I exchange my drakensang online hero lv 38 (ranger) for a mage or warrior lv 35 more with a good equipment....i'll write my equipment via pm or skype.... P.S. i have a lot of gems.
[Selling] Verkaufe Drakensang bot/Selling Drakensang bot
06/13/2013 - Browsergames Trading - 1 Replies
Delete.
Selling Drakensang Level 19 Centurion Ranger
06/07/2013 - Trading - 4 Replies
Hi, I am selling a level strong pvp 'seasoned centurion' ranger on drakensang for a good cash offer. The name is t1mesupb1tch, contains 12 gold. server - Heredur base damage - 216 - 233 attack speed - 1,46 with legendary bow (with a shop bow it is 1,55) contains 5 level 20 legendary armour equipment! Health Points - 2004 armor value - 50% fire resistance value - 43% pvp fame points level is 31