Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB acclaim coins!!!

Discussion on WTB acclaim coins!!! within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTB acclaim coins!!!

wtb 3k acclaim coins - 3 codes - 1k coins each pay 30kk and 5 bees(9dragons)

pm me if u sell

or 6k coins for a fc3 war,gb1 nuker,rl3 hyb both on same acc!!!!!!!!!!! OFFFFER I NEED FAST T_T

i got a sumoner 89 in 2moons for 3k coins,69 bots ram 1mil gigas,rl6 9Dhealer all in 1!!!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS Acclaim Coins, 5m for 200 coins, Abbadon
12/14/2008 - Trading - 1 Replies
- Yes as you can see, I'm giving acclaim pins, which give you 200 coins, for only 5m the code, in Abaddon. Pm me if you need, and tell me the ammount of codes that you require. - 5m for 200 coins is pretty cheap. I also take 90+ lvl accounts in exchange for coins. You name the offer and I'll consider it.
WTS Acclaim coins
11/26/2008 - Trading - 6 Replies
Looking for dils only on Trieste. Post here quantity or pm me with an offer. 1k coins go for 25m. I am willing to send first partially (meaning that if its a big trade i will send codes one by one), I will not refund invalid codes, or errors. That has to be issued to acclaim staff since I am 100% confident that my codes will work at the time they get on your hands and they have not been used previously. Regards.
wts acclaim coins
11/22/2008 - Trading - 22 Replies
Looking for dils only. post here or pm me with an offer thanks :)
WTS ACCLAIM COINS - 10$
11/17/2008 - Trading - 3 Replies
i will buy 10$ worth of acclaim coins (through paypal) and trade it for Trieste Dil Start Bidin :)
WTT 1825 2Moons Coins (Acclaim Coins)
11/15/2008 - Dekaron Trading - 1 Replies
Hello all ! I'm trading 5 x 365 (3€) 2Moons Coins codes for 8.99$ Gamersfirst GIFT veteran code (Sword of the New World game). You can just buy one code and give it to me and I give you 5 365 2Moons coins codes. Email-me at [email protected] or msn me at gogokyuubi@h****il.fr (hotmail). Thank's. Contact me FAST (before the 19th if possible).