Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling PWI Harshland high Lv Account

Discussion on Selling PWI Harshland high Lv Account within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling PWI Harshland high Lv Account

Selling Lv 89+ Barbarian on Harshland (PVP)
Have all the HH/TT 90 Armor Sets already and with high refines (will have 15k+ hp in tiger form)
Almost all skills are maxed with Sage/Demon skills
Alot of other HH/TT mats in the banks
With lv89+ genie
One of the highest lvl barbarian on the server.
PM me if you want more info
(have alot of other info i dont want to put it here unless u pm me)
or with offers.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling high rate account !
08/18/2010 - Aion Trading - 2 Replies
Hallo ^^ I have ben playing on Retail Aion but i didn't like it so i went on to private server recently i have ben playing on a a server called Crystal Aion Welcome to Crystal Aion - The Tower Of Eternity - Aion Private Server I have an Asmodian account with: Charaters: Sorcerer lv.55 "Asmoslayer"
Selling PWI Harshland Lv90+ Barbarian
08/10/2009 - Trading - 0 Replies
Selling Perfect World International Lv 90+ Barbarian Server: Harshland (PVP) Equipments: HH/TT90 Heave Armor Set all high refined (all +5) and Hp shard HH 90 Gold Magic Necklace & Gr 13 Magic Belt, 1 Misty and HP/Crit rings Weapon : HH 90 Gold Berserker Axe (GX) with high refine and gr9 shard Lv 90+ Genie with 60+ Lucky Point (third evolution)
Selling PWI HarshLand Acc
08/03/2009 - Perfect World Trading - 1 Replies
level 80 veno with a nix no herc.... gears are almost full hh80 light armor char has about 3 mill coins on it 5 mill if sold an item on it... level 80 cleric gear is almost hh80 gold like above but is a robe this char only have about 200k on it
Selling PWI harshland lv9x barbarian
07/27/2009 - Trading - 0 Replies
Lv 9x Barbarian with full HH/TT 90 armors and weapon all skills maxed with few demon skills a lot of coins and items in game pm me or email me at [email protected]
wts pwi harshland account
07/27/2009 - Perfect World Trading - 1 Replies
both ep + bm for sale, high level and decent gear. email me for more info [email protected]