Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling Wildstar stress test account.

Discussion on Selling Wildstar stress test account. within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling Wildstar stress test account.

Selling Wildstar stress test account. It will become Full beta account soon.

Quote:
"As a reward, anyone who successfully logged into the game during the stress test will be flagged for a future beta test phase invite"
Price droped:

60$ - no email
95$ - with email

More info on skype.
Old 08/15/2013, 13:47   #2

updated
Old 08/17/2013, 09:57   #3

updated

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Wildstar Stress Test Account+Email! (Cheap!)
07/24/2013 - Trading - 0 Replies
I won't be able to play the game it seems >.> so I am selling it Price is 80 Euros. Paypal ONLY. I will give you the email along with the login information AFTER the payment. Add me on skype geo.lamperouge.
[Selling] WildStar Closed Beta Account (NOT STRESS TEST)
06/27/2013 - Trading - 0 Replies
Selling my WildStar closed beta account. My account has been bumped up from a stress testing account to a full closed beta account and is available for play immediately. Have proof of account ownership. The account is tied to my personal email address, so I will not be giving the email address away with the account, but I sold my gaming pc and thus will be unable to play anyways. Asking for $150 USD via Western Union Money in Minutes (available to do online in most countries). PM me to get my...
[Selling] WildStar Stress Test/Closed Beta Account
06/23/2013 - Trading - 0 Replies
Selling my WildStar Stress Test/Closed Beta account. There's a post in the forums that state our participation in the stress test guarantees us a place in the closed beta. So you'll get access to the stress test dates as well as the closed beta. Asking for $150 USD or best offer via Western Union only so I don't get scammed. Needing the cash like yesterday, sold my gaming pc, so I have no use for the account anymore. PM me to talk via Skype. Does not come with the email address associated with...
I need stress test account/i can rent
08/11/2012 - Guild Wars 2 - 0 Replies
Hi i need stres test account like hell, im thinking about buying the game but i wanted to test Thief first it looks like piece of fun and kill machine :DD. so if anyone wanted to be so kind and help me heres my skype: Astriel4
Verschenke GW2 Stress Test Account
08/09/2012 - Guild Wars 2 - 5 Replies
Für den heutigen Stresstest vergebe ich einen Account. Meldet euch hier im Thread.