Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB LC accounts 70 or higher

Discussion on WTB LC accounts 70 or higher within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTB LC accounts 70 or higher

Im wanting to buy 2 characters on LastChaos lvl 70 or higher, can buy at different times, My Msn is please reply to me via email or messenger, thanks
Old 07/19/2009, 12:08   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hi, If anyone is selling a Last Chaos account, on Auzura EU please reply. Im looking for a FULLY sp farmed char and a high one.
Old 07/31/2009, 21:22   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

i have a level 77 assassin for sale

it has +14 weapon, and some g4 gears with eva i think

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS: Sharing Matrix Accounts, DepositFiles Accounts, 4shared Accounts, Full Guarantee
06/28/2010 - Trading - 15 Replies
I am selling Fresh DepositFiles, 4shared and Sharing Matrix Premium Accounts. PLEASE NOTE: My Prices Are In USD, NOT SGD!!!! Sharing Matrix 1 month Premium Account - 6 USD (Full Guarantee) 3 months Premium Account - 10 USD (1 month guantee)
higher lvling on higher maps after patch impossible?
01/05/2010 - Dekaron - 5 Replies
hi community, i have searched on the forum informations(but nothing found, maybe search term was bad) about if in the last time if the game was so patched that the posibility of "higher lvl map LVLing" is now making DC? i tried to kill a creature in draco desert with crespo LVL char, before beast died i would DC, can any body confirm? ps: i used only WH to get to crespo, nothing else. thx
[help] higher fps
03/26/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
anyone mind telling me how get higher fps? i know that theres a couple of multiclients that have it but how do only unlock the fps?:confused:
WTS LVL 44 ELE FOR THE SAME LVL OR HIGHER ANY CLASS.
11/03/2008 - Archlord Trading - 0 Replies
Well im trading my account with 3 characters on it a lvl 44 ele fully equipped with armor and money and cc items and wings all that good stuff... and a lvl 29 ranger fully equipped also... and a lvl 15 archer (all on EVENGARDA server) ^^^^ pm yur msn or add my msn at [email protected]
Higher Dmg?
12/30/2007 - World of Warcraft - 4 Replies
M0in erstma :P ich habe mich zu tode gesucht xD und nichts gefunden... ich spiele auf nem ascent 2.3 server .. da hab ich einen mitm 1hit kill gesehen xD hab auch mit dem geschnaqqt und so xD er meint es wäre n bug oO n windzorn bug ...