Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS SMURF WITH DOUBLE EXP BOOST, IP BOOST, EVER AD CARRY, VAYNE SKIN!

Discussion on WTS SMURF WITH DOUBLE EXP BOOST, IP BOOST, EVER AD CARRY, VAYNE SKIN! within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS SMURF WITH DOUBLE EXP BOOST, IP BOOST, EVER AD CARRY, VAYNE SKIN!

Hey guys,

i wanna sell my smurf because im not interested in playing on it anymore.

Infos:

Level 13
Double boost (5 Days & 30 Wins - they stack which means you get 400 Exp/win on summoners rift)
All AD Carrys except Kog Maw
Heartseeker Vayne Skin

If you're interested send me an offer

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Trading] Elo boost for smurf account
07/10/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Hi! I am a Diamond I player who's currently looking for a smurf account. I dont want to spend money and I'm too lazy to level it myself, so I offer you some elo boost for a smurf account. I would just like the account to have 2 rune pages and some champions, idc about skins. If you could include the original email it would be better. Depending on the value of the account I would boost more or less. Also I'll just boost up to Dia V. EDIT: The account to boost and the smurf should be in EUW
Get to the top! Cheap division boost by S2 2200 Ad Carry
03/17/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
Hello everyone. I am a retired Diamond player, mostly playing AD Carry on my own but I am ok with everylane expect jungle. I'm going to boost up to Platinum I, I've done some boosts before for my friends but fresh blood in this boosting for money. I can do boosts on EU-W/ EUNE only. I will play some free games for the very first customers (about 2-3 guys). Laterly I'll accept only PayPal as payment. Also the first 5 customers getting 25% discount up to GOLD I. Prices Bronze...
[WTB] DuoQ AD Carry Elo Boost
09/12/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hi, Suche einen Ad Carry, der auf 2k+ is und einen Smurf auf ~1500 hat, um mit ihm auf 1600 duo zu queuen. Ich selbst bin auf 1510 atm, main Support. Preis verhandlungssache, bitte um kontaktierung via Skype (pauel3001) mfg
doppelte boost für psc / double boost for psc
07/23/2011 - Need for Speed World - 24 Replies
NO FAKE ! NO HACK ! REAL MONEY! ihr gebt mir ne psc z.b. 10€ und ich mach auf den acc 20€ an boost drauf biete das bis zu 200€ psc an ^^ wer mir nicht glaubt solls lassen und auch nich in das thema spamen ! ich machs auch über MM auf lvl 1-50 acc wie ihr wollt!