Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

S>ROHAN PH ACCT. WIZ LVL69 W/ Imba Equips

Discussion on S>ROHAN PH ACCT. WIZ LVL69 W/ Imba Equips within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
S>ROHAN PH ACCT. WIZ LVL69 W/ Imba Equips

CONTACT ME FOR UR OFFERS!! !! !!
Old 06/21/2009, 16:37   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 20
* moved

Similar Threads Similar Threads
S>Wiz LVL69 w/ V.Gud Equips (PH ROHAN)
06/22/2009 - Rohan - 0 Replies
Z
wts max lvl 99 defender rohan acct
05/28/2009 - Trading - 0 Replies
I have a lvl 99 defender that I want to sell. It has 19 skills with skill enchantments done. I want to sell it clean. Torian Server... Stat points are resetted for you.
WTS ROHAN ACCT!!! HIGH LVL
07/28/2008 - Trading - 2 Replies
Selling my Rohan character on MAREA server. This character is known for being one of the greatest in the server at PVP and PK >:). The equipment on the character is really godly and the Closed Beta hat is on the account. On the account, I am the guild commander of a guild with over 80 mind&body stones which are cash shop items (which can be sold for probably a few mil). 32 is in the bank and i think about 3 mil on the character. Class: Dragon Knight Build: Str with good equips (can tank...
WTB: Rohan Acct
06/15/2008 - Trading - 0 Replies
Looking for a rohan acct that has a lvl 40+ character on it with some crone and good gear. Pm me or post here. you can also add me on msn [email protected]
Rohan Acct
05/25/2008 - Trading - 0 Replies
WTB/WTT for a Rohan acct idk much about the game expect im downloading it now and looks awesome. thnx and contact me if u have an acct i can use.