Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling Perfect World International (PWI) Coins

Discussion on Selling Perfect World International (PWI) Coins within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling Perfect World International (PWI) Coins

As the title says, Ill be selling PWI coins on the Heavens Tear server at the rate of 1m coins=$8 USD.

I only accept paypal payments.

PM Me.
Old 06/14/2009, 09:07   #2

elite*gold: 0
*bump* I only have a small amount left Ill be selling at this time.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling Perfect World International (Sanctuary) account for PWI ingame coins! Herc!
09/27/2010 - Trading - 1 Replies
Hi all! I want to sell my PWI account that has a lvl51 Hercules Veno (40 vit, enough str for gear, rest mag build) and a lvl78 female Archer (4dex 1str "pure" build). I want to sell it for PWI ingame coins, not real money. The Archer has a real name and the Veno has a nice 4-letter name. I'll be honest, I only want to sell it because of the Herc, I got it but I never play with the character anymore, and the Herc is not sellable. x.x The characters are pretty poor so I won't ask for much....
WTS Perfect World International Items and Coins
09/28/2009 - Trading - 8 Replies
I am on the Heaven's Tear Server of PWI and I am currently selling the following: Coins 1* d. orbs Gold Charms (both hp/mp) PM me here for more info.
WTB - Perfect World International Coins (Dreamweaver)
08/30/2009 - Trading - 0 Replies
Want to buy PWI Coins for Dreamweaver 1 to 3 mil depending on the price please reply with offers of price if u with to sell to me thanx