Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

League account for Spirit Tales battlemount / ITEMS!!

Discussion on League account for Spirit Tales battlemount / ITEMS!! within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
League account for Spirit Tales battlemount / ITEMS!!

Quick details: Has gold border from season 2 and gold 3 season 3.
Message me here for more info!!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Spirit Tales account
04/29/2013 - Trading - 1 Replies
Hi everyone. I am selling Spirit Tales game account. Class Witch lvl60 (DPS build) Top DPS Weapon +10 (MoD) + purple lvl 60 dps set + orange rings/neck Character got full Hand-Dyed fashion equipment, Rare Mount(30%), 3x level 60 pets, over 3kk stardust in its inventory + other useful, good stuff in bank. You can PM me with your offers. :cool:
Spirit Tales - The cutest fantasy game ever!
04/10/2013 - Foreign Games - 3 Replies
Spirit Tales is a fantasy MMORPG by KoramGame where players embody a variety of chibi-style characters from different nations (and races). Each race has its own set of classes, and each class has its own “spirit transformation” power which transforms them into their associated animal (Fox, Dragon, Kirin), while giving a variety of bonuses. One of the game’s selling points is its chibi, casual style, and it shows. Spirit Tales offers players a well polished product, a lot of pretty things to...
Spirit Tales - The cutest fantasy game ever!
04/09/2013 - General Gaming Discussion - 8 Replies
Spirit Tales is a fantasy MMORPG by KoramGame where players embody a variety of chibi-style characters from different nations (and races). Each race has its own set of classes, and each class has its own “spirit transformation” power which transforms them into their associated animal (Fox, Dragon, Kirin), while giving a variety of bonuses. One of the game’s selling points is its chibi, casual style, and it shows. Spirit Tales offers players a well polished product, a lot of pretty things to...
Spirit tales Account
10/09/2012 - Trading - 0 Replies
Server- Varus Lv 55 Marksmen fully equip with Lv55 arena set Legendary dragon mount 2.5k gold +10 lv 50 Weapon (end sword of evil) PM ME for price or more info!! [email protected]
Selling Spirit Tales Account
05/14/2012 - Trading - 2 Replies
Good evening everyone. I am selling Spirit Tales game account. Class Shaman(decision what class to take: sage or mystic i left for you) level 45. Leveled extremely fast so 90% of the server are still low lvls, so you will have enough time to get best gear while others are still leveling. Character got 2x level 45 pets, average gear, a lot of mats and recipes, 310 thousand stardust (310000) in its inventory + !!!! It has Master Pet Dango 70x items(worth 30$) !!! + other usefull, good...