Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTT|Maple Acc for 9D acc

Discussion on WTT|Maple Acc for 9D acc within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTT|Maple Acc for 9D acc

i need 9d acc...

my maple account is lvl 105 Dk,good stats,got nice 115atk wep pac and more,also got 80 mil on it.

i want 9d account on bardo,at least lvl 80,nuker or warrior,clan doesnt matter...some stuff in inventory and good wep/cloths with some gold will be nice

thanks for all..;D
Old 06/08/2009, 17:08   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

i have acc on bardo wu-tang nuker but lvl 61 fd1 cool stuf and chep and maison 11 mill and a demon oc7 will?
Old 06/08/2009, 17:09   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

wath have you?
Old 06/08/2009, 19:14   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Danger Razvan, I tried to trade with this guy, I gave him my 9d account and somehow he logged of from MSN! he didnt log back since now...
Idk why but he`s weird! be careful