Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[FOR SALE] Tera account - Zuras 1 month key - 1 yr MMOViper - 1 yr TualtUnleashed

Discussion on [FOR SALE] Tera account - Zuras 1 month key - 1 yr MMOViper - 1 yr TualtUnleashed within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[FOR SALE] Tera account - Zuras 1 month key - 1 yr MMOViper - 1 yr TualtUnleashed

Stared playing Tera, well join and botted since level 1 got bored of playing when I was a higher level so selling everything I have bought for it. The account is a level 32 sorce, about 29 days left on the Zuras bot and 1 year subscription to MMOViper and their bots and also 1 year subscription to Tualt |_|nleashed

$20 for the lot. Paypal only.
Old 05/10/2013, 14:44   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
Administrator

elite*gold: 41364
Received Thanks: 12,625
Arrow Tera -> Trading

#moved
Old 05/10/2013, 19:00   #3

elite*gold: 0
Make me an offer!

bump