Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

sell tera lancer LEVEL 52 server veritas 20 eur

Discussion on sell tera lancer LEVEL 52 server veritas 20 eur within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
sell tera lancer LEVEL 52 server veritas 20 eur

hi guys i am selling my tera account lvl 52 lancer on veritas with 2600 gold

the character is well equiped with items like solar chestplate+9

price: 20 EUR

you go first on playment

PAYMENTS: PAYPAL

for any questions send me and email:

Tags
lancer, tera account, veritas

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Sell Pg Liv 54 (Priest) Server: Veritas
04/29/2013 - Trading - 1 Replies
Hello Guys, I have decided to say my tera's pg Details: Pg: liv 54 Priest Server: Veritas Armor gold +8 liv 54 and other gold equip for 54 level Price: 20 Euro Payment: PayPal
SELL/VERKAUFE TERA LANCER TOP ACCOUNT! MW+12 45K GOLD
03/09/2013 - Trading - 1 Replies
Account Details: Server Kaia Lv 60 Lancer Equipment: T13 Masterwork +12 Weapon/Waffe with perfect Stats T13 +7 Sleeves/Handschuhe with perfect Stats // T14 in bank T13 Masterwork +10 Chest/Brust // T14 Chest in bank T13 Masterwork +10 Shoes/Schuhe Rings and Earrings with Aggro Crystals
[Tera Online] Level 60 lancer +8! ( Screenshots inside )
09/15/2012 - Trading - 7 Replies
Hello guys! I'm looking to sell my Tera online account. My lancer have the best gear available and it is +8 / +7 and +6. This is the collector edition. I have tons of tier 12 gold items in my bank to enchant gears ,all materials for crafting and charms. The account also come with the golden legendary weapon skin also the lion mount for pre-order.If you're interested in buying it add me on skype or send me a private message , thanks! My skype: Wuclown Album screenshots: Photo Album - Imgur
06/16/2012 - Trading - 8 Replies
Sold!
06/11/2012 - Trading - 1 Replies
Hello guys! I'm looking to sell my Tera online account. My lancer have the best gear available and it is +8 / +7 and +6. This is the collector edition. Here is A LOT of screenshots of my lancer ( I have tons of tier 12 gold in my bank to enchant gears , all materials for crafting and charms. The account also come with the golden legendary weapon skin also the lion mount for pre-order. If you're interested in buying it , send me a private message with your skype name and an offer , thanks! ...