Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

wts max lvl 99 defender rohan acct

Discussion on wts max lvl 99 defender rohan acct within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
wts max lvl 99 defender rohan acct

I have a lvl 99 defender that I want to sell. It has 19 skills with skill enchantments done. I want to sell it clean.

Torian Server...

Stat points are resetted for you.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
ROHAN PH: WTS LVL65 DEFENDER (STR TYPE) TORIAN
06/14/2009 - Trading - 3 Replies
I'm selling my account and all the items/equips included in it.. Level 65 Defender ( Strength Build), with good Stats and Good Equips. I'm Somewhere in PAMPANGA,Sanfernando.. those who are interested, you can send me PMs here or contact me on my CP number (09164982333).. :mofo: If you happen to have questions why i go for Strength Build, Read this Str Defender Guide
Rohan defender lv 72 and priest 63 and granado espada account for sale.
03/10/2009 - Trading - 0 Replies
Rohan Accounts for sale Level 72 defender for sale. (Ahkma server) And level 63 priest for sale (silva server) Defender Female, str build with some vit. Screenshots:
WTB: Rohan Acct
06/15/2008 - Trading - 0 Replies
Looking for a rohan acct that has a lvl 40+ character on it with some crone and good gear. Pm me or post here. you can also add me on msn [email protected]
Rohan Acct
05/25/2008 - Trading - 0 Replies
WTB/WTT for a Rohan acct idk much about the game expect im downloading it now and looks awesome. thnx and contact me if u have an acct i can use.