Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Can anyone change paysafecard to paypal?

Discussion on Can anyone change paysafecard to paypal? within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Can anyone change paysafecard to paypal?

Heey,,
Can anyone change paysafecard to paypal??
Old 04/19/2013, 17:22   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
add me on skype.
skype name : denis.becker2

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Change] PaySafeCard 50€ to PayPal 50 USD. Money .
12/31/2012 - Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, I want to change my paysafecard of 50€ value for 50 USD on paypal.. If someone is interested in my offer, then PM me with your contacts. My Skype : lyraw40 Im not going to go first now , much of peoples tryied to scam me today so dont waste my and your time. You go first or nothing . Bump Just exchanged 50€ i have more :)
12/30/2012 - Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, I want to change my paysafecard of 50€ value for 50 USD on paypal.. If someone is interested in my offer, then PM me with your contacts. My Skype : lyraw40 Im not going to go first now , much of peoples tryied to scam me today so dont waste my and your time. You go first or nothing . Bump Just exchanged 50€ i have more :)
12/30/2012 - elite*gold Trading - 5 Replies
Hi, I want to change my paysafecard of 50€ value for 50 USD on paypal.. If someone is interested in my offer, then PM me with your contacts. My Skype : lyraw40 Im not going to go first now , much of peoples tryied to scam me today so dont waste my and your time. You go first or nothing .
[Change] PaySafeCard 70€ to PayPal 70 USD. Money .
12/25/2012 - Trading - 2 Replies
Hi, I want to change my paysafecard of 70€ value for 70 USD on paypal.. If someone is interested in my offer, then PM me with your contacts. Sorry for my bad english. Press Thanks if i help. Im not going to go first now , much of peoples tryied to scam me today so dont waste my and your time. You go first or nothing .
Change my Paypal to Your Paysafecard <quickly>
11/29/2012 - Trading - 0 Replies
I give You my 10 euro for Your 10 euro PSC. I can give first if You are trusty, if not - You give first. CONTACT BY SKYPE: kamil.sraka Waiting! refresh