Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

KNIGHTONLINEWORLD |79 Level Str Priest| LOGOS

Discussion on KNIGHTONLINEWORLD |79 Level Str Priest| LOGOS within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 116
KNIGHTONLINEWORLD |79 Level Str Priest| LOGOS

Server: Logos
Nation: Human Priest
Level : 80 downed -> 79 %78
Item : +7 Str Krowaz 5x, +7 İronİmpact, +2 foverin,old diamond ring, old warrior pendant, old warrior earning.
NP : 334.000

MAKE OFFER..

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS> level 53 mage and level 53 priest
04/24/2012 - Forsaken World - 1 Replies
I have a FW account and it isnt much but i need the money so I can get upgrades for my computer. Im asking 90 for the account because ive put 120 into the account already. The mage's spec is frost, and the priest's spec is holy. I will accept the payment via pay pal. Weapon and chest piece are +6. the mage is wearing two pieces of the level 50 set and he has two more pieces in the bank.
WTT WoW level 85 priest for Aion
04/05/2012 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
Trading a level 85 goblin priest with 4.5k resil. For an aion account I am looking for assassin on israphel elyoss email me at [email protected] The account also has level 60 warlock level 60 druid and 60 rogue
WTB level 70+ Priest on Storm
11/06/2011 - Forsaken World - 5 Replies
Message me the details, I am very serious about finding a priest for sale.
[WTS] World of Warcraft Account TOP Level 80 dwarf Priest and level 80 dwarf Hunter
11/29/2009 - World of Warcraft Trading - 3 Replies
Eng.: I quit WoW about a month ago because all my friends did, this happend rather suddenly so I've still got prepaid time until semptember 20th. About my Chars: My Main Char is a level 80 holy dwarf Priest equipt with Naxx/Ulduar 25Holy epix and Deadly Gladiator, I'll add an Armory Link as soon as the site is online again. My Priest got a lot of cool titels like Twilight Vanquisher, the immortal and some more, he owns a Black Proto Drake with a flying speed of 310%. Nearly all my chars...