Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 09:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Myth Wars 2 Account Phoenix Server

Discussion on Myth Wars 2 Account Phoenix Server within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Myth Wars 2 Account Phoenix Server

Hey everyone, has the topic says im selling my Myth Wars 2 account, with everything on it.

My character is Male Mage 1-107 perfect reborn yellow rank int/agi built 1hit mostly everything and is perfect for robbers or plvling, can reach almost 1k of speed.

Items on the account: 20 max flash set holy set, 26 neglect Flash mauve, 28 neglect Flash weapon, Elven4+BoF10+holy set boots (dark resist/flash/fire resists)

Pet: River Spirit 1-106 full str dragon eyed +1 68/67 beserk damage with 77k+ intimacy, not the perfect pet for a mage, but hes fast or you can trade ingame for a Tanker pet.

The gear alone is very good around 800m-1billion gold ingame value.

Accepting only prepaid card e.g. Paysafe/Ultimate Gamecard, current price on the account is 70$USD (negotiable) but its way less then what ive spent on it, so its fair price.

If interested feel free to PM me for more information/screenshots.

Current offer 65$ dum di dum..
Old 07/30/2013, 17:47   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
idk if you sold or not but i can offer 60$ asap

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Myth Wars Online
04/15/2013 - General Gaming Discussion - 10 Replies
Hey guys...i found this nice game on the net. check it out official website: www.mythwaronline.com client download: http://www.gamershell.com/download_10068.shtml
Selling Items and Account on Phoenix Server!
03/20/2013 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 2 Replies
Heya guys, I have some items on Phoenix server. If you buy everything, will give you the account for free. Some info about the gear and the char: Items: 97 lvl Super +5 1 socket (1 spg) cap 97 lvl Super +5 1 socket (1 spg) bag 100 lvl Super +5 (1200 progress) 2 socket (2 spg) backsword 100 lvl Super +6 1 socket (1 spg) gown 100 lvl Super +5 1 socket (1 spg) -1 (Bound)
WTS>Uber War account on The Myth Of Shaiya server
03/03/2012 - Shaiya Trading - 0 Replies
Hello , I'd like to sell my account on The Myth Of Shaiya server , account has fully linked/enchanted and rerolled with gm rerolls set , 3 weapons and 3 tops , here's the sreen shot how much stats I have with out single buff. pm me with offers via pm. http://i.imgur.com/IccBZ.jpg
[Phoenix] WTT 104 Nuker for 101+ Wizzard on Server Phoenix.
04/16/2011 - Silkroad Online Trading - 1 Replies
Rev6.com - The 6th Revolution The Wizz should be equiped. Rev6.com - The 6th Revolution There´s no Email-Verification Pm me
WTB ANY 80 or 90 account on phoenix SERVER
11/07/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
PAYING SILK OR GOLD PHOENIX SERVER OR TRADE DEKARON GAME-HI Account 117 AK OR TRADE RAPPELZ 68 AK TORTUS SERVER