Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

wts tera and gw2 premium account

Discussion on wts tera and gw2 premium account within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile wts tera and gw2 premium account

I have try tera and GW2, and i want sell the account (into them there are a little pg).

Both account are premium account; in tera has lion how mount, in gw2 some good item for start

pay: with paypal (safe)

One of each only for 15 eur; both ONLY 20
Old 04/13/2013, 11:30   #2

troll man don't write in my post, please
Old 04/13/2013, 11:41   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

heck, you both should learn english
Old 04/14/2013, 18:06   #4

push

push push
Old 04/17/2013, 10:58   #5

again push, safe with paypal

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Tera EU] Selling Tera EU Gold & Tera Account on Samael server.
06/22/2014 - Trading - 4 Replies
Hi, I'm selling a Tera Online EU account. The reason I'm selling the account is I'll be buying a Diablo III account. I'm currently playing the account, so the account will be getting more gold and more level day by day. Hence, the price may be increased after each update. Account Information Server: Samael PVP (high population) Class: Archer Level: 28
[Tera EU] Selling Tera EU Gold & Tera Account on Samael server.
07/17/2013 - Trading - 3 Replies
Hi, I'm selling a Tera Online EU account. The reason I'm selling the account is I'll be buying a Diablo III account. I'm currently playing the account, so the account will be getting more gold and more level day by day. Hence, the price may be increased after each update. Account Information Server: Samael PVP (high population) Class: Archer Level: 28
[Verkaufe] Tera Premium Account Lvl 60
07/11/2012 - Trading - 4 Replies
Hallo ePvpler, heute verkaufe ich mal wieder einen meine Accounts. Hierbei handelt es sich heute um meinen 2ten Account in dem Onlinegame TERA! VERKÄUFE:
[Tera Online EU] Account selling Premium.
05/11/2012 - Trading - 1 Replies
Well, since i'm not able to play with my friends due to the server full i decided to quit playing Tera just when i bought the game 2 days ago. I sell my account for Tera Online EU with the Standard Edition "Premium obviously" with 34 days left of premium active for 30€ (The normal price is 50€ but i quit playing so i sell it for less to get a fast sell). Also there is a char level 12 in Samael PvP server and nothing more than that.... If want to adquire it just pm me. Regards.