Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

wTS TERA EU lancer lvl 58

Discussion on wTS TERA EU lancer lvl 58 within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile wTS TERA EU lancer lvl 58

wts tera europe elin lancer lvl 58 low money good set pve until 60 +15 dayz tera club + 20 dayz Shurenbot left (not elite) i accept gift Gta IV on steam or 30 $ or 25 euros .
Old 04/07/2013, 14:10   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
i offer u 20 euros where are u from because i dont want to be banned with the IP thing

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS TERA Lv.60 Lancer (Geared)
05/17/2013 - Trading - 6 Replies
Hi guys , once again im back here to sell an account, this time for Tera Online on the european server ; Killian. As in my other threads I made please keep this in mind : NOTE:I am a very serious seller, I do not deal with kids who attempt to scam me ( No seriously, you wouldnt know how many people try to. ) I know what I am doing, I know what you need to steal the account and I also am very careful. NOTE:Once we've come to an agreement, I will give you all the info possible ( secret...
[Selling] WTS Tera EU account lv 50 lancer, lv 40 warrior
04/01/2013 - Trading - 0 Replies
hello, i`m looking to sell my TERA EU account. the reason behind the selling is that i played on the EU servers and im moving to the NA servers because i play in south america, and my ping there is very high when i play on the EU servers. the account has 2 characters: a lv 50 male aman lancer named Argos and a lv 40 male aman warrior named Spyritus. also the lancer has its inventory full of items, some of them being gold items, 620g, is geared to easily tank lv 50 instances and also have the...
WTT Tera EU max lvl lancer account
08/22/2012 - Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys I'd like to trade my eu tera account with max lvl lancer with very good gear(t12 or rebirth) which is all a +7 for a r195+ apb account. I don't want an account that was leveled via botting or even wallhacked. Clean legit, I prefer it to be on Joker or Colby servers but will consider all. My Tera's account is out of subscription at the moment but depending on how much I'll be interested in yours I might add a month a subscription. Don't recall how much gold I have left but I think it's...