Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

12sky2 MAYN games Ultimate account

Discussion on 12sky2 MAYN games Ultimate account within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lightbulb 12sky2 MAYN games Ultimate account

I'm selling a 12sky2 MAYN games Ultimate account!

What does that mean you might ask? Well let me answear that:
12 sky 2 is a MMORPG game, where 3 (+ 1 special) clans, wage a faction war, there is a ton of conetnet in this game...

Here are some videos of the game!( please note that ingame action and gameplay is much better, sadly the videos don't show how awsome it is)

Well there are 2 versions of 12sky2 the aeria one, and MAYN games, MAYN version offers, so much more than aeria does, now here are just a few simple things(there are loads more):
- New updates, every few months, weeks ( the last update- godly wings- looks amazing)
- Amazing anti-hacking system, you won't se anyone hack on MAYN, no bots, no item stealing nothing....
- Great support, if you have any problems, go on their webpage and write a ticket and they will provide you with a solution!
- Huge Web Mall! There are soo many things you can get there, and let me say I did get quite a few items from there! Its amazing to have such a big selection of items! unlike aeria has like 20 items i think
- EVENTS, well there are events every week

Now about the Ultimate account: well I have mostly the best gear you can get, but you can still upgrade it a little bite so you can have fun with that, I am max level, but once again you can do rebirths giving you extra power... So basicly you got room for improvement but you have top class gear/level ! Giving you the best gaming experiance!

How can I get this account?
- send me a PM here I will send you info on how to get it

What does this package include?
- TwelveSky2 Ultimate account
- 3 TwelveSKy2 characters
* Max Level, Top gear, 3 mounts, 5 bil of money, and 95 bil overall gear worth
* level 112, medium gear, mount, 1 bil overall gear worth
* level 100+ low gear, 500mil gear worth
- I will give you a basic toturial of the game, how to properly use the account to its maximum potential, how to earn loads of money, and how to level up and gain the best armor you can get! (No one in the game has it yet! )

If you know a little bite more about 12sky2, send me a PM and I will send you the acconts stats
Old 08/23/2013, 01:37   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

i pmed you
Old 08/28/2013, 15:33   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

i pm'd you please get back to me
Old 09/02/2013, 09:08   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

how to buy? your country please

im from philippines..
how to get it
Old 10/24/2013, 02:54   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

how much for mayn account?

Tags
12sky2 accounts, elite gear, max level, mayn 12sky account sell, twelvesky2 cp