Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling OCA Nano for paypal JOKER NA EAST (will provide screenshots)

Discussion on Selling OCA Nano for paypal JOKER NA EAST (will provide screenshots) within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling OCA Nano for paypal JOKER NA EAST (will provide screenshots)

Hi im looking to sell my nano i just got from a few joker boxes, i just really need to get the money back because i would like to be able to pay for other games and such. If you are interested i can provide screenshots or we can skype or pm or whatever.

SERVER: JOKER NA EAST
Old 06/28/2013, 10:54   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Did you manage to sell this? If not PM me. I'm very interested.

Tags
apb reloaded oca nano, paypal

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling APB account 200R (Joker NA- East) and more!
11/03/2012 - Trading - 0 Replies
Hello there. I want to sell Joker server account. im selling it because i dont play apb that much and i need some money at the moment. So lets begin. theres only one character in account. ITS CRIMINAL! Features : 1. Rank - 200r 2. Money - the character has 550K 3. Asylum - maxed trick ( (level6) has glow in the dark skin and knife over head) 4. Armas - at the moment character has 17days of premium left and there is 30days whisper in the mail, also 3day scoped ntec.!
WTB OCA Nano on NA Joker East
10/27/2012 - All Points Bulletin - 2 Replies
As title says, I'm looking to buy an OCA Nano on NA Joker East. I will pay through Paypal only. Leave prices below. Thanks :)
SELLING OCA NANO ON APB RELOADED JOKER NA EAST
10/27/2012 - Trading - 5 Replies
MESSAGE FOR OFFERS ON OCA NANO JOKER NA EAST PERMANENT WEAPON. http://i50.tinypic.com/erhbhd.jpg http://i45.tinypic.com/f0n75z.jpg