Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[SELL] Borderlands 2 KEY not used yet

Discussion on [SELL] Borderlands 2 KEY not used yet within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[SELL] Borderlands 2 KEY not used yet

Hi, Ive got a borderlands 2 key with my videocard. I want to sell this. Add me on skype since im not here that much

I prefer psc.
Old 03/14/2013, 13:19   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 2
Pm´d
Old 03/14/2013, 14:01   #3

elite*gold: 0
This CrimsonCry scammed me. We had a skype conversation and I give him the key first since he was trusted member and middleman. But he activated the key and removed me from skype :S

Similar Threads Similar Threads
**SELL** BORDERLANDS RU KEY
10/10/2012 - Trading - 2 Replies
Hey, verkaufe Borderlands 2 RU! AKTIVIERUNG: VPN SPRACHEN: Sprache: Englisch, Deutsch, Französisch, Italienisch, Spanisch, Japanisch PREIS: 25 € Paypal! KAUFBELEGE VORHANDEN!!
Sell Steam Account 8 games $70 w/ borderlands 2!!!
09/30/2012 - Steam Trading - 3 Replies
Selling my Steam account, the account is active and has never been banned/suspended. Selling this account for personal issues, in case you were wondering. http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/9420/23792686. png The account comes with the following games: 1)Age of Empires Online 2)Dota 2 3)Call of Duty Black OPS
[Sell] Borderlands + Orcs Must Die ( Both Game Of The Year Edition )
08/02/2012 - Trading - 0 Replies
Hey there, I'm selling both games mentioned in the description ( since they're GOTY, they come with all DLCs ) for 10e PSC, that's it, only 10e PSC :) Trade through Steam Trading, PM me or add to Skype if you need anything before trading! Reason: Saving $$$ for ArmA 2: CO
Sell-> Steam Account(Cod2,Cod4,Cod5,CSS,Borderlands,Crysis,Kane &Lynch2,Mafia,MoH)
11/05/2011 - Steam Trading - 39 Replies
Neuer Thread für diesen Account: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/steam-trading/15 34032-b-steamaccount-mit-10-games-unteranderem-3-c od-teile-s-psc.html#post13765265
Sell: CODMW2; CS/CZ/CSS/Borderlands and and and
11/21/2010 - Steam Trading - 3 Replies
Battlefield: Bad Company Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Counterstrike Source Dead Space Global Agenda (Including Account, lvl 30 Medic~) Borderlands Company of Heroes Company of Heroes: Opposing Fronts Counterstrike 1.6 (Vac2-Banned) Counterstrike Condition Zero (Vac2-Banned)