Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling Top Ench Account From WAR OF THE IMMORTAL

Discussion on Selling Top Ench Account From WAR OF THE IMMORTAL within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling Top Ench Account From WAR OF THE IMMORTAL

Selling Woi Account Olympus Server

Level 115
Comp Power 34k (Rank 1 in the server)
With Wings Combat Mount
Gear Fort Level +12
Full Level 5 Gem along with Some Level 6s
comes with 3.3k growth vit pet (ispr)

Accept Cash Via Paypal

Email me at

bumo

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling War Of Immortal Account TOP RANKING
11/15/2012 - Trading - 1 Replies
This is END GAME CHAR AT THE TOP OF THE RANKS and EVERYTHING THING U SEE IN SCREENSHOT COMES WITH THE ACCOUNT!! I GOT TOO LAZY TO TYPE ALL MY ITEMS ITS JUST TOO MUCH TO NAME THEM ALL. I WILL ONLY ACCEPT PAYPAL AND MSG ME OR EMAIL ME AT [email protected] for info Thank You. CHECK SCREENSHOT FOR ALL ITEMS AND GEMS AND PETS All+9 Full Set lvl 110 Oracles with mostly Lvl 5 gems and Lvl 4 Gems Pet
Selling War Of Immortal Account Lvl 113 Slayer
11/14/2012 - Trading - 0 Replies
This is Lvl 113 Slayer with all end game items and gems and the reason im selling because i spent alot of money and time on this account and i quit cuz of work and no time to play anymore. If your interested and want Screenshots or more info please message me or email me sweetaznboy@[email protected] All+9 Full Set lvl 110 Oracles with mostly Lvl 5 gems and Lvl 4 Gems Pet Linadro Rare Pet(Fortify +8 and Boost 8) Mount Royal Rabbit Max Grade and can mount 2 ppl
Selling War of The Immortal Account
10/30/2012 - Trading - 1 Replies
Lvl 111 Ench Highest Comp Power In Server with +10 (Thunder) Bonus full legendary (1 deity piece) Pet: lvl 108 linadro with 3500 growth Full Skilled 3 piece of oracle and all vll 5 gem
SELLING WAR OF THE IMMORTAL ACCOUNT
07/07/2012 - Trading - 0 Replies
Selling War of The Immortals Account on Gaia Server EU LVL 107 almost 108 full legendary 107 gear except wep and pauldrons full +8 items +11 chalic and full oracle accessories 13500 power all maxed skills and hades pet lv 106 accept Paypal or western union in EGYPT CALL ME ON 01061171928 OR [email protected] Peace:D
Battles Of The Immortal - SELLING ACCOUNT
09/11/2011 - Trading - 0 Replies
Hello my name is JASON and I want to sell my account. Details of the account below. Please read carefully if you are planning to buy. Enjoy >> GAMENAME: TaKenOver (TKO) Realm: ABYSS Class: Slayer Level: 83 GUILD: ARMADON (one of the top guild) ITEMS: ALOT --- Level 1 gems / Level 2 gems (More bag/stash slots open with real money. (look at the screen shots below)