Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[CHEAPEST] League of Legends Elo-Carry Service

Discussion on [CHEAPEST] League of Legends Elo-Carry Service within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[CHEAPEST] League of Legends Elo-Carry Service

Check out my Service:

Accepting PayPal + PSC!

Tags
boost, elo, elo carry, elo hell, league of legends

Similar Threads Similar Threads
League of legends Cheapest Elo boost Service EUW [0-1400]
11/02/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:AN d9GcQk15grIo6f3NS6yvXqgoOWk7ISAqqMcZI1QMSN7LcB1e95 8LTCQw About me: Hello, my name is Seara. I am a Platinum V Player that mains top/mid lane. I live in Portugal and I've been playign league of legends since season 1. I'm offering elo boost service to people that are tired of playing with unexperienced/terrible people that can ruin your games. Current Status: Available What do I offer: - Elo boost from Bronze V to Platinum V - Duo...
(AD/TOP CARRY) - Cheapest ELO Service!
07/17/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Hey Ladies and Gentlemen, I'm a NA 2000 elo player. I've been doing a lot of ELO services in the past, but it was for RP only, so I have a good feel for this. I've got some spare time since school is over now so i decided to boost players on NA to the elo they think they would belong to. :) I have a money back guarantee, if I cannot obtain your desired ELO in the time frame I provided I will give you your money back! Right now, I know I don't have any vouchers or proof, so first few...