Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WTS]Archer 60 MT gear bg+9 ready for conjuct.(FOUNDER ACCOUNT with elite time)ilv156

Discussion on [WTS]Archer 60 MT gear bg+9 ready for conjuct.(FOUNDER ACCOUNT with elite time)ilv156 within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation [WTS]Archer 60 MT gear bg+9 ready for conjuct.(FOUNDER ACCOUNT with elite time)ilv156

SOLD

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS / Verkaufe Mechwarrior Online Account (Elite Founder)
04/28/2013 - Trading - 7 Replies
Ich biete hier einen Elite Founder/Gründer Account von Mechwarrior Online an. Today i sell an Elite Founder Accunt of Mechwarrior Online http://www.ebay.de/itm/Mechwarrior-Online-Account -Elite-Founder-Grunder-80-Basis-Wert-/321111564132 ?pt=Software&hash=item4ac3bd9f64 Happy Bidding
[WTS]Archer 60 MT gear bg+9 ready for conjuct.(FOUNDER ACCOUNT with elite time)ilv156
03/04/2013 - Trading - 0 Replies
ILV 156 full jaweler and pristine griefing zerks Race Popori with full deco stuff. Bg gear +9 Agniator bow, chest and gloves. Abyss bow+8 around 12k agniator points for conjuct 3x victor orto for conjuct weapon around 13.000 gold. a lot gold t14 fodder. FOUNDER ACCOUNT WITH ELITE TIME.
WTT Founder 50 Sentinel (Raid gear, Mask of Nihilus), +alts on POTF for GW 2 Account
01/08/2013 - Guild Wars 2 Trading - 0 Replies
As the title says, I'm looking to trade my US SWTOR account for a US GW 2 account. This account has a level 50 sentinel with 4 Black Hole pieces, 1 Dread Guard relic, War Hero MH and rest Columi. The sentinel has 400 archaeology 400 underworld trading, and 261 synthweaving. It has the much sought after Mask of Nihilus (see screenshot) and the founder title. It is legacy level 11. This is a Deluxe Digital edition account which is currently paid for until January 17th. It also has a level 43...
[EU3] WTb Archer HH Equip/Elite Gear/Intel Luke
12/17/2012 - Archlord Trading - 21 Replies
Hey folks WTB Armor of Marin or Stones in: - Cast/CD
B> Char and/or Gear on Wonders/Pharos (Archer and Trojan and LVLing gear)
01/09/2011 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 2 Replies
Hey everyone, I am interested in buying Archer gear and low lvl gear with soc's for SRG lvling. I pay via paypal, and am online a lot so send me a pm if you have anything, and ill give you my MSN if I am interested... xD Anything is better than nothing, so let me know your offers and ill get back to you... ^^ Ohh, and FULL INFO if you want to sell me char. ~Me aka Kopper911 EDIT: Account found BUT I am still looking for gear... MESSAGE me offers! xD