Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Path of Exile Trading
You last visited: Today at 09:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Path of Exile] Selling Cheapest Fusing orbs on **************. Buy it here now!

Discussion on [Path of Exile] Selling Cheapest Fusing orbs on **************. Buy it here now! within the Path of Exile Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Path of Exile] Selling Cheapest Fusing orbs on **************. Buy it here now!

Hey everybody.

I know lots of you are re-sellers or bulk dealers, so make sure to check out my shop on ************** for some sweet deals. I am currently just selling fusing orbs, but if there is a request I can sell other orbs.

Delivery will be instant if I am online, even though it says 24 hours. That's because I'm a 1 man band, and I have to sleep sometimes.

Anyways, here is the link. Hope to see some of you in game!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling> path of exile currency Softcore Cheapest [paypal only]
02/24/2013 - Path of Exile Trading - 6 Replies
Wts currency on softcore. I will post the prices for each piece and for any orders you will contact me on skype. id: zeama.de.soseta The currency is not always on stock so you might ask what you're interested in if i have. current stock: EVERYTHING WAS ZOLD OUT!!!!
Selling path of exile ORBS
02/23/2013 - Path of Exile Trading - 0 Replies
Hello guys i would like to Sell some of my orbs I'm selling stack of 10-20-1 add Me on skype for any info : Chinigioli Paypal only Since this is the first time i do that i will be happy to accept also deals let me know on skype! A list of what i have and constanstly growning /re adding items! 1x Exalted Orb: 14$ 10x Chaos orb : 10$ : 1$ each 20x Alchemy orb (0.70$) : 20x for 13$ -- 10x for 7$ 20x Chromatic ( 0.10$) : 20 for 1.90$ ---10x for 1.00$
[Path of Exile] Selling orbs, items and spell gems!
01/26/2013 - Path of Exile Trading - 2 Replies
Hi, Orbs and skills are the main currency of Path of Exile, and I'm selling them. All currencies: Path of Exile Current stock: Orbs 1x Gemcutter's Prism (1000)