Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WTS] $40 Diablo III CDKey

Discussion on [WTS] $40 Diablo III CDKey within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up [WTS] $40 Diablo III CDKey

####################
# Diablo III CDKey for sale #
####################

The keys are North American, but the game has Global Play support, which means you can play on any region, even if you live in Europe or Australia.
They're hundred percent legit, not a hacked or used one.

On stock: 3

########
# Contact #
########

If you're interested, please send me a PM or post a comment in this thread first! I won't do the trade with off-site visitors.
After you did contact me, make sure you add me on skype @ jeffr92

#########
# Payment #
#########

I'm accepting Paypal and Moneybookers/Skrill currencies. I'm not interested in trading, please don't bother me and waste both of our time. Service fee is covered by you. Price is $40.

If you have any question, feel free to ask me in private Have a nice day!

Regards,
Jeffr92
Closed Thread

Tags
cd key, cheap, d3, diablo 3, key

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[B]Diablo 3 cdkey (S)€ PSC
06/10/2012 - Diablo 3 Trading - 3 Replies
Hi guys i got 2 diablo3 EU cdkeys for sale i want € on paysafecard or silks/gold in Silkroad R thebes server pm me here or add me bas.jansen on skype thanks Trade with trustable MM or u go first
WTS 50 Sage or WTT for diablo 3 cdkey
05/19/2012 - Star Wars: The Old Republic Trading - 0 Replies
Hey there. I WTS my 50 jedi sage (human/female). The sage is DPS specced (balance). The char is considered the best dps sage on server, and member of the best guild on server "Veni Vidi Vici". Equipped in full BM/WAR-H. Around 500k gold Equipped with BM WHITE saber - NOT obtainable anymore.
[WTT] Battlefield 2142 CDKEY + COD WAW CDKEY no bans for MW2 CDKEY or steam account
04/21/2010 - Origin Trading - 0 Replies
I have never used BF2142 CDKEY I have used COD WAW CDKEY for online play but my CPU is not fast enough so I lag I like WW2 style more than modern but shit computer wont let me enjoy it with more than 10 fps -.- I tried MW2 demo on steam and my computer runs it perfectly O_o we will use mod as middleman/women