Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[SELL] Vindictus EU account: geared L70 Vella, 14,7m gold and 37.000 NX left

Discussion on [SELL] Vindictus EU account: geared L70 Vella, 14,7m gold and 37.000 NX left within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[SELL] Vindictus EU account: geared L70 Vella, 14,7m gold and 37.000 NX left

This account has 37k NX left.

and just in case you didn't read the first line,
This account has 37k NX left!
Vella: lvl 70
+10 explo / mael DW TS
Rounded Black hammer: +2 head, +2 chest, +2 greaves
Rounded Apocryphal: gloves and boots
Various items sitting in my inventory (succubus set, black superior sunglasses)
14,7m gold
Black inner, black avatar shop hair, make up

Evie: lvl 70
basically no gear, has a white inner, 2x avatar shop haircuts and make up.

Accepting paypal only, because neither me or you want to get scammed.
Selling for no less than 60 euro that, considering the 14m gold, the 37K NX, and my gear, is quite a nice price.

I don't mind letting you view the account via Teamviewer, or meeting you in game.
Don't reply to this thread and add ''bluecracy'' to skype! I don't browse this forum that often!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
sell max geared c9 account 20$
03/16/2015 - Trading - 2 Replies
selling an account with level 54 taoist, 51 illusionist 53 blade dancer, 40 warden 30 ranger, 30 bulletshooter and around 10mil in gold and every profession maed out as well as every material in the game basically in storage on the account, all chars have cash gear and costumes as well as hell gear AKA SET gear that will last until 63(max level). i am taking offers for the account i just dont have time to play it. this account was created by me so it will nev er be banned due to newgameway the...
Sell 40 mill Vindictus EU gold !!!!
04/11/2013 - Trading - 2 Replies
For sale vindictus eu 40 million gold you are change diablo 3 onto stuffs.
Sell Vindictus Account EU !
01/12/2013 - Trading - 1 Replies
I am selling an Vindictus Account with all five characters : Lann : 29 Evie : 69 Karok : 61 Kai : 28 Veela : 51 i spend like 40 Euros at this game... and bought for the Veela a very hot Bikini!! If youre interested send me a pn and ill give you more details about the characters!
sell high lvl max geared C9 kr account 20$
02/19/2012 - C9 - Continent of the Ninth - 0 Replies
selling an account with level 54 taoist, 51 illusionist 53 blade dancer, 40 warden 30 ranger, 30 bulletshooter and around 10mil in gold and every profession maed out as well as every material in the game basically in storage on the account, all chars have cash gear and costumes as well as hell gear AKA SET gear that will last until 63(max level). i am taking offers for the account i just dont have time to play it. this account was created by me so it will nev er be banned due to newgameway the...
[ VINDICTUS ] Sell Vindictus Gold
11/25/2011 - Trading - 0 Replies
i'am selling Vindi gold for paysafe card or via paypal Leave me a message with you price Thanks :)