Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 09:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ğMake Money OnlineĞ ULTIMATE PPD GUIDE | NOOB FRIENDLY | LIFETIME SUPPORT | VOUCHES |

Discussion on ğMake Money OnlineĞ ULTIMATE PPD GUIDE | NOOB FRIENDLY | LIFETIME SUPPORT | VOUCHES | within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ğMake Money OnlineĞ ULTIMATE PPD GUIDE | NOOB FRIENDLY | LIFETIME SUPPORT | VOUCHES |

Are you poor? Do you want to make money online? Well me, SawDaCop and my friend Chris has made a eBook dissecting the steps to become successful at PPD.

I am here to sell me and my friend Chris's eBook that is 5 pages long.

I can't guarantee that you will earn thousands, heck I can't guarantee that you will earn hundreds a day. But what I will guarantee is that you will earn atleast 50 dollars a day if you have read my eBook from top to bottom and understand it.

What you get from purchasing my eBook :

The eBook itself, Lifetime support via Skype, teamviewer support

$10

Want to purchase this? You can contact me through PM or Skype : Rogan952

Once you have purchased You may ask a question to me anytime you want as long as I am online and recieve life time support through Teamviewer.

VOUCHES :

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bzar View Post
+1 Vouch Trusted Person the method works perfectly ..
And i don't think that it's known method
I Recommend That you buy from him ..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Symmetrical View Post
Thanks for the Vouch Copy ..
After reading and using it ..
It works ..!
Setting it up wasn't so hard ..
But after some time it will automatically make some money ..
I've already set it up
and I'm waiting for the money ..
I'll post results as soon as I get the Money from it ..
This method is pretty unique and it seems to actually work ..
It is fully detailed and easy to understand ..
Setting it up isn't hard .. It just takes some effort and time ..
All in all .. The Ebook is pretty good ..
Soo +1 Vouch
Quote:
Originally Posted by thieflass15 View Post
Bought this Ebook a few hours ago, basically i believe that his method actually has some potential. Was nice enough to show me a preview of some of product.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fr0steh View Post
Just bought the ebook, reading it over now. The transaction went very smoothly though +1 vouch
Quote:
Originally Posted by kristhelord View Post
Bought this book from him, it is really awesome!
These vouches are from M P G H, as I am selling my eBook on there and have decided to move here to sell it. Unfortunately I cannot link the thread link to my main thread from M P G H due to it being against the rules

Contact information : Skype - Rogan952

FAQS:
When will I start earning from this? When you have fully read my eBook and understand it and have set up the system.

What if I don't earn money? Don't worry I am here to help you, I am online most of the time and you can reach me through skype

Is this black hat or white hat? Neither its grey hat.
Old 02/07/2013, 00:11   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

guides and tutorials not allowed 2 sell here
Old 02/07/2013, 00:12   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Str3ssTK View Post
guides and tutorials not allowed 2 sell here
It's an eBook, and where can I sell it?
Old 02/07/2013, 00:14   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by xdcmasterx View Post
It's an eBook, and where can I sell it?

and where can I sell it? look google look other forums etc GL
Old 02/07/2013, 00:16   #5

But that doesn't really apply to me since me and my friend Chris made thought up this method about a year ago, but as you can see the top members from M P G H have used my method and vouched me.

If this thread is truly a problem please mod delete it.
Old 02/07/2013, 00:18   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

i think yes you not allowed to sell this here sry
i'm not like this 2 but better i info you before you get a bann or other probs mate

cya
Old 02/07/2013, 14:01   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
♥ Yuuki Asuna ♥

elite*gold: 45
The Black Market: 140/0/0
Received Thanks: 8,536
Quote:
Originally Posted by Str3ssTK View Post

and where can I sell it? look google look other forums etc GL
/signed

#closed
Closed Thread