Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

(US) Fiesta Online Cypion==>Bijou.

Discussion on (US) Fiesta Online Cypion==>Bijou. within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
(US) Fiesta Online Cypion==>Bijou.

Hey guys I have 400 gold on Fiesta Online on the Cypion Server and I really want money on the Bijou server instead because my friend plays on that server. I have 4 gems and I wanna trade you my 4 gems on Cypion for money on Bijou. If anyone is interested in this and would be willing to make the trade, i'm completely legit i'll skype you and even talk the whole thing. (In english please)
Oh and also, i'm willing to make this trade good for YOU. If you want to make the trade i'll give you 400 gold on cypion and you could give me, say 300 gold on Bijou. I'll give you a bonus. Also if no1 is interested in TRADING GOLD, I can also just sell you my 400 gold on Cypion for real cash$$ Via paypal. Message me please!

I'll give you 400 gold for 200 gold. 2 to 1 ratio it's a good deal :/ Bump
Old 02/01/2013, 04:47   #2

elite*gold: 0
UPDATE: Sold. Thread closed

Tags
fiesta gem, fiesta gold, fiesta online