Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

GBP VS PAX SKINS

Discussion on GBP VS PAX SKINS within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
GBP VS PAX SKINS

TOPIC ME AND Chad W
Old 01/22/2013, 12:36   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
This guy just sacammed me yesterday. If you feel like trading with him talk to me first ill tell you what happened to me

Similar Threads Similar Threads
PAX SKINS !!! RARE SKINS !!! ALL SKINS SHOP HERE
12/29/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
http://i49.tinypic.com/9uqivm.jpg k9 nasus - 10 euro riot graves - 10 euro Full Metal Rammus - 5 euro Pax Jax - 25 Euro
|Minecraft Skins|[Selbstgemachte Skins|Coole Skins|Gruselige Skins
12/04/2012 - Minecraft Mods, Textures, Skins & Maps - 6 Replies
Fast jeder Spieler sucht stundenlang nach seinem Skin den er toll findet und mit dem er seine Karriere als Minecraftler starten kann , doch meist ist man nach 1-2 Wochen mit seinem Skin unzufrieden und sucht sich wieder einen neuen und aus dem Grund erstelle ich den Thread damit ihr in Zukunft nicht mehr Googlen müsst , sondern euch einfach mal hier im Thread umgucken könnt. Was könnt ihr hier machen: Postet coole Skins die ihr selber verwendet habt. Postet Skins die ihr selber erstellt...
NA lvl30 - 73 Champs - 2 legendary skins - at least 3 un-buyable skins - 48 skins(t)
11/03/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Ahri -Dynasty Ahri -Midnight Ahri -Foxfire Ahri Akali -Blood Moon Akali Alistar -Unchained Alistar
WTB LoL Account with Beta Skins and Pre-Order Skins, On it.LF RARE SKINS
08/17/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
I am mostly interested in the skins side of the buy here the more Rare skins you have on ur account the more i will offer for it please PM with ur account details and we will discuss a price if i like the sound of it