Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 20:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

£40 Steam Acc. for sale with Black Ops II and more! £40 Origin Acc. with NFSMW! L.E!

Discussion on £40 Steam Acc. for sale with Black Ops II and more! £40 Origin Acc. with NFSMW! L.E! within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation €60 Steam Acc. for sale with Black Ops II and more + Origin Acc. with NFSMW! L.E!

Hi, I am selling my steam account which has the following games:

Call of Duty Black Ops 2 (no nuketown 2025) (Level 31 Prestige 0)

Dota 2 (with 13 extra invitations for your friends)

Alien Vs. Predator

Dungeon Defenders (No DLC applied)

It has some other games but they are ****** ones you get for free, what I have listed above are games I have bought with it.

I am also selling my Origin Account:

My Origin Games:

Need for speed: Most Wanted (Limited Edition)

The price is €60 PSC for both accounts together

Conclusion:

Total Price: €60

OR I will trade for a good S4 League Account with a perm revolver, handgun AND Plasma Sword (Taser if possible) AND a perm set.

I am also offering my League of Legends account with A LOT of champions and A LOT of expensive skins, but I'll go into detail when you skype me.

If you wish to contact me, add me via skype (j.baffy) or if you have blackberry e-mail me your pin at .uk
Old 01/09/2013, 21:45   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

You know keylogger ?
Old 01/09/2013, 21:48   #3

I dont even know how to use a keylogger tbh, If you guys prefer another way of doing this please state so thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedstoneTorte View Post
You know keylogger ?
were you interested in buying?

push