Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Nfs World account high player !!

Discussion on Nfs World account high player !! within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Nfs World account high player !!

hi all ,,,

please watch the youtube movie so you know what you are buying

My nfs world account - YouTube

I am a member since the beta of nfsw release and now i want to move on ..

you have in the account allot off good cars and parts you will see more in the movie i forgot to specifie in the movie that you have 14 slots free and 45 cars 1mil igc and 11.290 Speed boost ,
First i wanted to sell the account with 100Euro but i tought its to much so 50euro is a reasonable price for that account , ingame name is Burnwell88 but if you talk to an chat advisor from support im sure they will help you change the driver name,

PRICE : 25Euro PAYSAFECARD (LAST OFFER)

I really want to specifie that i am NOT A SCAMMER i am selling it for reall, please contact me if you are interested. Thank you

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[HIGH-END] NFS World Account! 153.350 Boost | Level 22!
05/19/2013 - Trading - 12 Replies
Hey guys, i'm selling my NFS World Account, because i don't have any time to play anymore. The Account has 153,350 Boost and 11 Cars. The cars are in the screenshots below. Almost all cars have the best T3 features. Here are some pictures about the account: http://i.epvpimg.com/S0dod.jpg http://i.epvpimg.com/hkSzg.jpg
Origin Account Nfs World High account from Beta
12/08/2012 - Origin Trading - 0 Replies
hi all ,,, please watch the youtube movie so you know what you are buying My nfs world account - YouTube I am a member since the beta of nfsw release and now i want to move on .. you have in the account allot off good cars and parts you will see more in the movie i forgot to specifie in the movie that you have 14 slots free and 45 cars 1mil igc and 11.290 Speed boost , First i wanted to sell the account with 100Euro but i tought its to much so 50euro is a reasonable price for that...
[Verkaufe] World of Warcraft Account High End Mainchar !
04/30/2012 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hallo Leute, verkaufe einen WoW Account mit 2x 85 und 1x 62. Alle Charaktere befinden sich auf dem offizellen deutschen Server Azshara. Hier könnt ihr euch das Angebot angucken bzw. drauf bieten wenn es euch gefällt ;) >>> Klicke hier um das ANgebot anzugucken <<<
World of Warcraft Account || 5 x 85 || absolut High End || REINSCHAUEN !!
11/11/2011 - World of Warcraft Trading - 5 Replies
World of Warcraft Account Cataclysm Wow Account Hiermit möchte ich Ihnen meinen World of Warcraft Account zum Verkauf anbieten. Alle Charakter befinden sich auf dem deutschen offiziellen Blizzard Server "AZSHARA". Account ist nie negativ aufgefallen und es stehen alle Dienste zur Verfügung ! Allgemeines zum Account: - auf dem Server Azshara sind außer Alchemie alle Berufe auf maximalen Skill (525) - Fast alle accountgebundenen Items auf dem Server vorhanden!! Somit können noch die...
World of Warcraft Account PvE/PvP High End Heal Priest
07/17/2009 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hallo Elitepvpers , ich möchte hiermit meinen WoW Account zum Verkauf anbieten! Auf dem Account befindet sich ein Troll (männlich) (Habe ich gewählt, weil er sich im PvP besser bewegen kann) Priester der sich auf Stufe 80 befindet! Zu seinem Equip/ Zu seiner Ausrüstung :